Pubbelly Sushi opens its doors Oct 1
1424 20th st, Miami Beach
South Beach sushi prayers have been answered. Pubbelly Sushi is officially slated to open Oct 1. The sister restaurant of Pubbelly and Barcoleneta (coming soon) promises to be a "40-seat sushi tavern" - think sashimi, robata, homemade tofu, American & New England style rolls and a well built drink menu.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami