Pubbelly Sushi opens its doors Oct 1
South Beach sushi prayers have been answered. Pubbelly Sushi is officially slated to open Oct 1. The sister restaurant of Pubbelly and Barcoleneta (coming soon) promises to be a "40-seat sushi tavern" - think sashimi, robata, homemade tofu, American & New England style rolls and a well built drink menu.
1424 20th st, Miami Beach
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena