The Gastropub arrives on SoBe as Pubbelly opens
1418 20 St, Miami Beach
Pubbelly finally opens its Asian fusion gastropub doors tonight. Partners Andreas Schreiner and Chefs José Mendín and Sergio Navarro are blending Asian, Puerto Rican and Spanish influences with a “swine happy” menu. Highlights include duck confit, pork belly dumplings and pubbelly ramen. Extra bonus – the restaurant stays open till 2am Tues-Sunday.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida