The Gastropub arrives on SoBe as Pubbelly opens
1418 20 St, Miami Beach
Pubbelly finally opens its Asian fusion gastropub doors tonight. Partners Andreas Schreiner and Chefs José Mendín and Sergio Navarro are blending Asian, Puerto Rican and Spanish influences with a “swine happy” menu. Highlights include duck confit, pork belly dumplings and pubbelly ramen. Extra bonus – the restaurant stays open till 2am Tues-Sunday.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?