The Gastropub arrives on SoBe as Pubbelly opens
1418 20 St, Miami Beach
Pubbelly finally opens its Asian fusion gastropub doors tonight. Partners Andreas Schreiner and Chefs José Mendín and Sergio Navarro are blending Asian, Puerto Rican and Spanish influences with a “swine happy” menu. Highlights include duck confit, pork belly dumplings and pubbelly ramen. Extra bonus – the restaurant stays open till 2am Tues-Sunday.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami