The Gastropub arrives on SoBe as Pubbelly opens
1418 20 St, Miami Beach
Pubbelly finally opens its Asian fusion gastropub doors tonight. Partners Andreas Schreiner and Chefs José Mendín and Sergio Navarro are blending Asian, Puerto Rican and Spanish influences with a “swine happy” menu. Highlights include duck confit, pork belly dumplings and pubbelly ramen. Extra bonus – the restaurant stays open till 2am Tues-Sunday.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon