Pub Crawl for Cancer
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause.
By Solange Reyner
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause - half the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
So get your butt up north to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, August 29.
The event starts at 9 pm at America's Backyard, where you'll get free drinks for two hours. Then, you head over to Coyote Ugly, where a shot will be waiting for you at the door.
You get free admission and a drink ticket at Art Bar and the same treatment at Off the Hooka where you end your night.
Don't worry about arriving fashionably late - you can still join the festivities.
FTL Pub Crawl was started by two college buds who wanted to put together fun events for friends before going back to grad school. Eric Aronsohn and Jeff Rechtman had done pub crawls overseas and wanted to bring it home to Fort Lauderdale.
America's Backyard is located at 100 Southwest 3rd Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
For more details: visit www.ftlpubcrawl.com
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10