Pub Crawl for Cancer
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause.
By Solange Reyner
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause - half the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
So get your butt up north to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, August 29.
The event starts at 9 pm at America's Backyard, where you'll get free drinks for two hours. Then, you head over to Coyote Ugly, where a shot will be waiting for you at the door.
You get free admission and a drink ticket at Art Bar and the same treatment at Off the Hooka where you end your night.
Don't worry about arriving fashionably late - you can still join the festivities.
FTL Pub Crawl was started by two college buds who wanted to put together fun events for friends before going back to grad school. Eric Aronsohn and Jeff Rechtman had done pub crawls overseas and wanted to bring it home to Fort Lauderdale.
America's Backyard is located at 100 Southwest 3rd Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
For more details: visit www.ftlpubcrawl.com
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Calle Ocho on Sunday