Pub Crawl for Cancer
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause.
By Solange Reyner
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause - half the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
So get your butt up north to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, August 29.
The event starts at 9 pm at America's Backyard, where you'll get free drinks for two hours. Then, you head over to Coyote Ugly, where a shot will be waiting for you at the door.
You get free admission and a drink ticket at Art Bar and the same treatment at Off the Hooka where you end your night.
Don't worry about arriving fashionably late - you can still join the festivities.
FTL Pub Crawl was started by two college buds who wanted to put together fun events for friends before going back to grad school. Eric Aronsohn and Jeff Rechtman had done pub crawls overseas and wanted to bring it home to Fort Lauderdale.
America's Backyard is located at 100 Southwest 3rd Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
For more details: visit www.ftlpubcrawl.com
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6