Pub Crawl for Cancer
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause.
By Solange Reyner
This Pub crawl starts at America's Backyard with an open bar and ends with free admission at Off the Hooka. Can't beat the price: $20! And it's all for a good cause - half the proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
So get your butt up north to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, August 29.
The event starts at 9 pm at America's Backyard, where you'll get free drinks for two hours. Then, you head over to Coyote Ugly, where a shot will be waiting for you at the door.
You get free admission and a drink ticket at Art Bar and the same treatment at Off the Hooka where you end your night.
Don't worry about arriving fashionably late - you can still join the festivities.
FTL Pub Crawl was started by two college buds who wanted to put together fun events for friends before going back to grad school. Eric Aronsohn and Jeff Rechtman had done pub crawls overseas and wanted to bring it home to Fort Lauderdale.
America's Backyard is located at 100 Southwest 3rd Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
For more details: visit www.ftlpubcrawl.com
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week