Good Beer and performances. Find it January 16th and the 22nd at PRL Cafe in Hollywood.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904 A Hollywood Blvd.
By Solange Reyner
This heavy-loaded beer bar (we're talking beer you're lucky to find elsewhere) hosts dj Rafi V on January 16th, and local Hollywood Rock Band Pegasaurus on January 22nd.
The beer seleccion at this Hollywood dive bar ranges from Lindeman's Framboise from Belgium (my fave) to Skull Splitter from Scotland. The place is open daily from 5pm to 2 am.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20