Good Beer and performances. Find it January 16th and the 22nd at PRL Cafe in Hollywood.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904 A Hollywood Blvd.
By Solange Reyner
This heavy-loaded beer bar (we're talking beer you're lucky to find elsewhere) hosts dj Rafi V on January 16th, and local Hollywood Rock Band Pegasaurus on January 22nd.
The beer seleccion at this Hollywood dive bar ranges from Lindeman's Framboise from Belgium (my fave) to Skull Splitter from Scotland. The place is open daily from 5pm to 2 am.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos