Good Beer and performances. Find it January 16th and the 22nd at PRL Cafe in Hollywood.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904 A Hollywood Blvd.
By Solange Reyner
This heavy-loaded beer bar (we're talking beer you're lucky to find elsewhere) hosts dj Rafi V on January 16th, and local Hollywood Rock Band Pegasaurus on January 22nd.
The beer seleccion at this Hollywood dive bar ranges from Lindeman's Framboise from Belgium (my fave) to Skull Splitter from Scotland. The place is open daily from 5pm to 2 am.
See and Do
- House of Horror curdles with more frights
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday