Good Beer and performances. Find it January 16th and the 22nd at PRL Cafe in Hollywood.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904 A Hollywood Blvd.
By Solange Reyner
This heavy-loaded beer bar (we're talking beer you're lucky to find elsewhere) hosts dj Rafi V on January 16th, and local Hollywood Rock Band Pegasaurus on January 22nd.
The beer seleccion at this Hollywood dive bar ranges from Lindeman's Framboise from Belgium (my fave) to Skull Splitter from Scotland. The place is open daily from 5pm to 2 am.
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- Miami Theater Center humanizes ‘Hedda Gabler’
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'