Good Beer and performances. Find it January 16th and the 22nd at PRL Cafe in Hollywood.
PRL Euro Cafe
1904 A Hollywood Blvd.
By Solange Reyner
This heavy-loaded beer bar (we're talking beer you're lucky to find elsewhere) hosts dj Rafi V on January 16th, and local Hollywood Rock Band Pegasaurus on January 22nd.
The beer seleccion at this Hollywood dive bar ranges from Lindeman's Framboise from Belgium (my fave) to Skull Splitter from Scotland. The place is open daily from 5pm to 2 am.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17