Printmaking techniques at the Lowe
Take a tour through the Lowe Museum at the University of Miami and see some of the old school printmaking techniques.
Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami
1301 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables, 33124
Early printmaking techniques are on display at the Lowe Art Museum - an exhibit that was put together by seven undergrad students at UM.
It's all part of a collaborative program called ArtLab@The Lowe where every spring, students create an exhibition that will be displayed at the museum for a year.
Some of the works include an engraving of King Louis XIV circa the mid-1600's and a self portrait of Thomas Frye dated 1760-1762.
The exhibit runs through April 25, 2010.
See and Do
- Miami Events - December 2015
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Week: Nov 30 - Dec 5
- Eddie Izzard comes to Miami with 'Force Majeure' tour
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off