Printmaking techniques at the Lowe
Take a tour through the Lowe Museum at the University of Miami and see some of the old school printmaking techniques.
Early printmaking techniques are on display at the Lowe Art Museum - an exhibit that was put together by seven undergrad students at UM.
It's all part of a collaborative program called ArtLab@The Lowe where every spring, students create an exhibition that will be displayed at the museum for a year.
Some of the works include an engraving of King Louis XIV circa the mid-1600's and a self portrait of Thomas Frye dated 1760-1762.
The exhibit runs through April 25, 2010.
Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami
1301 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables, 33124
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend