Printmaking techniques at the Lowe
Take a tour through the Lowe Museum at the University of Miami and see some of the old school printmaking techniques.
Early printmaking techniques are on display at the Lowe Art Museum - an exhibit that was put together by seven undergrad students at UM.
It's all part of a collaborative program called ArtLab@The Lowe where every spring, students create an exhibition that will be displayed at the museum for a year.
Some of the works include an engraving of King Louis XIV circa the mid-1600's and a self portrait of Thomas Frye dated 1760-1762.
The exhibit runs through April 25, 2010.
Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami
1301 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables, 33124
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel