Printmaking techniques at the Lowe
Take a tour through the Lowe Museum at the University of Miami and see some of the old school printmaking techniques.
Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami
1301 Stanford Drive
Coral Gables, 33124
Early printmaking techniques are on display at the Lowe Art Museum - an exhibit that was put together by seven undergrad students at UM.
It's all part of a collaborative program called ArtLab@The Lowe where every spring, students create an exhibition that will be displayed at the museum for a year.
Some of the works include an engraving of King Louis XIV circa the mid-1600's and a self portrait of Thomas Frye dated 1760-1762.
The exhibit runs through April 25, 2010.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week