Beer, wings & burgers await...
Beer, wings & burgers await: Where to watch Super Bowl 2014...
- 5 Napkin Grill offers a specialty Touchdown catering package featuring two mixed slider platters, two wing platters and one guacamole & chips. $199, serves 10 people. Order by emailing email@example.com.
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza offers an Italian tailgate menu featuring a traditional or specialty pizza, an Anthony’s classic Italian salad, a large order of meatballs, an order of wings and pork ribs with vinegar peppers. $13 pre person, minimum 10 people per order. Various locations, click here for details
- Batch presents the game with 15 TVs, themed lighting, $8 Tito’s infused Fireball shots and other specials. 30 SW 12 St, Miami,; 305-808-5555
- Biscayne Tavern hosts a tailgate-inspired buffet featuring a wing bar, smoked brisket chili, potato salad and tomato red onion salad. $25 per person. 146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-358-4555
- Brother Jimmy’s enlists Jonathan Vilma , Jon Beason and DJ Williams to host their party. At 4 p.m. the courtyard at Mary Brickell Village will be transformed for a Super Bowl Sunday Tailgate featuring model Lisa Morales signing calendars, a live band and sounds by DJ Vertigo. Watch the game on a jumbo screen or inside with 30 HDTVs. 900 S Miami Ave., Miami; 786-360-3650. 900 S Miami Ave, Miami; 786-360-3650
- HaVen hosts a bash beginning at 6:30pm. Bite into wings, burgers and other comfort foods while sipping drink specials. 1237 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-987-8885
- Hyde Beach is dishing out a specialty a la carte menu of "sporty bites," including the SLS burger, media noche sliders and paletas. Or, go big and book a private table with bottle service for party of 6-12 (prices range from $1,000-$2,500). 1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-1701
- The Forge offers a grab and go "Tailgate Basket" for four. Invest $192 and enjoy four entrees, four sides and three desserts. Highlights include pulled pork BBQ sliders, shrimp cocktail, Bowfin caviar potato salad, lobster truffle mac & cheese and cookies & cream sandwiches. Orders must be placed by 6:30pm on Jan 30 and picked up on Feb 2 from 2pm on. 432 41 St, Miami Beach; 305-538-8533
- The Local House is offering up $5 Coronas and Stella Artois with a "curated menu of munchies" featuring Local House sliders, polenta fries and tacos. 400 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach; 786-230-8396
- Maxine's Bistro at the Catalina Hotel is hosting a bash from 5-11pm featuring $9 hot wings, $12 sliders, $20 Coors Light buckets & $ rum and vodka drinks. 1756 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Monty's Sunset starts the party at 2pm with live bands, DJs, raw bar and NFL drink specials. 300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach; 305-672-1148
- PB Steak is offering food & drink specials 4-10pm. Offerings include 50% off spirits, craft beers and wines by the glass, $2 oysters and $3 hamachi taquitos. 1787 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-9550
- Radio hosts a bash featuring 5 for $15 buckets of beer, $3 Miller Lite and Yeungling drafts, $6 Absolut cocktails, $5 shots of Avion and food compliments of Pizza Bar (wings, mozzarella sticks, meatballs, pizza, hot dogs, chips & dip and popcorn). 814 1 St, Miami Beach
- Wood partners with Vapor Zone is offering free hot dogs & chicken wings and $5 Jack Daniels from 3pm to midnight. 2531 NW 2 Ave, Miami