Miami Spice 2013 run August 1- Sept 30. Miami.com is celebrating Miami Spice with a series of Top 10 lists designed to make sure you don't miss one delicious bite.
Miami Spice 2013 runs August 1- Sept 30. Two delicious months of discounted three-course lunches & dinners at over 170 restaurants throughout Miami & Miami Beach. Lunches run $19-$23 and dinners $33-$39 - click here for a master list of participating restaurants. Miami.com is celebrating Miami Spice with a series of Top 10 lists designed to make sure you don't miss one delicious bite. Happy eating!
Top 10 Family-Friendly Miami Spice Destinations
- Smith & Wollensky. High-end eats with one of the best views on South Beach. 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-673-2800
- Cantina Beach. Festive Mexican with a chic edge. 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne; 305-365-4500
- Meat Market. Lincoln Rd, prime beef and excellent people watching. 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-532-0088
- Serafina at Dream South Beach. A New York import that’s cozied into South Beach. 1111 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-8455
- Edge Steak & Bar. Sophisticated, child-friendly eats in Brickell. 1435 Brickell Ave, Miami; 305-381-3190
- Café Prima Pasta. 414 71 St, Miami Beach; 305-867-0106
- BLT Steak. 1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach; 305-673-0044
- Crave. 4250 Salzedo St, Coral Gables; 305-444-4595
- Mercadito. 3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami; 786-369-0430
- Sardinia. 1801 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach; 305-531-2228