Miami Spice 2013 runs August 1- Sept 30. Miami.com is celebrating with a series of Top 10 lists designed to make sure you don't miss one delicious bite.
Miami Spice 2013 runs August 1- Sept 30. Two delicious months of discounted three-course lunches & dinners at over 170 restaurants throughout Miami & Miami Beach. Lunches run $19-$23 and dinners $33-$39 - click here for a master list of participating restaurants. Miami.com is celebrating Miami Spice with a series of Top 10 lists designed to make sure you don't miss one delicious bite. Happy eating!
Top 10 Miami Spice Menus in Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
- Bulla Gastrobar. Casual, buzz-worthy tapas at a hopping Gables gastrobar. 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-441-0107
- Pascal’s on Ponce. Authentic French eats – don’t miss the chocolate terrine. 2611 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-444-2014
- Randazzo’s Little Italy. Intimate Southern Italian eats covered in Sunday gravy. 385 Miracle Mile, Coral Gabes; 305-448-7002
- Red Fish Grill. One of Miami’s best – and most secret – waterfront spots. 9610 Old Cutler Rd, Miami; 305-668-8788
- Chart House. 51 Chart House Dr, Coconut Grove; 305-856-9741
- Gibraltar. 4 Grove Isle Dr, Coconut Grove; 305-857-5007
- Lazuli Lounge. 330 SW 27 Ave, Coconut Grove; 305-644-4680
- Christy’s. 3101 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-446-1400
- La Palma Ristorante. 116 Alhambra Circle, Coral Gables; 305-445-8777
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. 2320 Salzedo St, Coral Gables; 305-461-8360