Dining at some of Miami's top restaurants is now within reach thanks to Miami Spice, but to get into these places you better start reserving now.
Miami Spice 2013 runs August 1- Sept 30. Two delicious months of discounted three-course lunches & dinners at over 170 restaurants throughout Miami & Miami Beach. Lunches run $19-$23 and dinners $33-$39 - click here for a master list of participating restaurants. Miami.com is celebrating Miami Spice with a series of Top 10 lists designed to make sure you don't miss one delicious bite. Happy eating!
10 Miami Spice reservations to snag ASAP
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres. Molecular gastronomy meets Spanish tapas – and pleases a crowd. 1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-455-2999
- Zuma. Arguably Miami’s best – and priciest – sushi. 270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-577-0277
- The Setai Grill. A serene, indulgent culinary adventure. 2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-520-6400
- Catch Miami. Seafood, a scene and cocktails to kill. 1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 786-224-7200
- db Bistro Moderne. High-end eats from Daniel Boulud. 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
- Palme D’Or. 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables; 305-445-1926
- Mr Chow. 2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-1695
- Red, The Steakhouse. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688
- Bourbon Steak. 19999 W Country Club Dr, Aventura; 786-279-6600
- Milos. 730 1 St, Miami Beach; 305-604-6800