Celebrate the Heat with dining discounts
Celebrate the Heat with these playoffs dining discounts...
- db Bistro Moderne treats fans to a $39 three-course prix fixe menu before each home game. Menu highlights include pate du champagne, meyer lemon crusted chicken and chocolate fondant. Diners who arrive to the restaurant with their game ticket will also receive a free White Hot Cosmo cocktail. Pastry Chef Jerome Maure is adding to the celebration with a specialty dessert: Speculoos crisp with key lime cremeux, topped with meringue, poached blackberries, white chocolate sorbet and flaming Prunier Liqueur d’ Orange. Available 5:30-7:30pm on home game nights beginning April 20. 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
- Doma Polo is dishing up special molecular Heat-inspired cocktails and bites during home games. Bonus - fans are invited to celebrate Heat wins with post-game drink discounts. Pricing depends on the margin of victory (if the Heat win by 23, cocktails are 23% off, etc). 900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-400-0588
- Eating House hosts viewing parties during all games featuring $9-$12 during-game specials like carbonara loaded fries, wings and vaca frita buns. Wash it all down with 25% off all wine and beer. 804 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-448-6524
- Haven hosts a playoff viewing party series featuring $5 small plates and select $10 signature cocktails. 1237 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 305-987-8885
- MPP offers a "White Hot, Ice Cold" food & drink pairing during all playoff games. Invest $20 and enjoy a bucket of 5 Cristal Peruvian beers and choice of a hot or cold appetizer. 141 SW 7 St, Miami; 305-400-4610
- Toro Toro is hosting game viewing parties featuring $5 bar bites, $3 beer specials and $5 "El Toro Blanco" cocktails (Reyka Vodka, chili pepper-infused simple syrup, lime juice and lychee). Celebrate a win or drown a loss post game with a free drink - bring your ticket stub for a free specialty, cocktail, beer or glass of wine. 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; 305-372-4710