Munchkin Fun's kids guide to Easter 2013: Break out the egg hunts, brunches & bunnies...
Break out the egg hunts, brunches & bunnies, Munchkin Fun has your complete guide to Easter 2013...
Jungle Island. Celebrates with a three-day Eggstravaganza March 29-31. Head to the park for over 50,000 eggs filled with 800lbs of candy & toys, pie-eating contests, animal encounters, photo ops and arts & crafts. Kids admission to the park is only $5 with paid adult. Jungle Island is also hosting an Easter brunch on March 31, featuring an all-you-can-eat buffett and including park admission!
Miami Seaquarium. BunnyPalooza 2013 at Miami Seaquarium hops onto the scene from March 29-31. Enjoy the daily BunnyPalooza parade, continuous egg hunts and five acres of adrenaline pumping fun with bounce houses, ‘giant fun slide,’ rock climbing wall and many surprises.
Planet Kids Indoor Playground & Cafe. Treat the munchkins to an afternoon of egg hunts, sweets, Bunny meet & greets, bounce house, games, face painting and arts & crafts. Friday, March 29 from 3-6:30pm; $12
- Easter Bunny at Dadeland. March 22, 6:30-8pm.
- Easter Eggstravangza at Sunset Place. March 23, 1-4pm.
- Easter Bunny at Miami International Mall. March 23, 2-3pm
- Eggstravaganza at Doral. March 23, 11am-2pm
- Easter at Kendale Lakes Library. March 25, 4pm
- Easter at Key Biscayne Library. March 26, 4pm
- Easter at Coconut Grove Library. March 30, 3:30pm
- American Girl Bunny Brunch. March 10, 10am
- Hip Hop Bunny Hop & Kids Night Out Flashlight Egg Hunt at Baby Power Forever Kids. March 23, 1-3pm & March 30, 6-10pm
- Miami Egg Hunt at Arvida Park. March 24,10am-2pm
- Eggstravaganza 2013 at Pinecrest Gardens. March 23, 10am-5pm
- Science Eggstravaganza at Miami Science Museum. March 31 10am-5pm
- Great Egg Safari at Zoo Miami. March 30-31, 11am-4pm
- Easter brunch at Fairchild. March 31, 10:30am-2pm
- Marshmallow Drop at Miami Shores. March 30, 9:30am
- Egg Scramble at Sunny Isles. March 30, 10am