Dinner in Paradise tickets for sale
Tickets are on sale for the eighth annual Dinner in Paradise, that quintessentially South Florida series of al fresco farm suppers at Gabriele Marewski’s Paradise Farms in Homestead. The drill: A farm tour, cocktail reception and five-course meal for $165 plus tax and fees.
- Dec. 9: Frederic Delaire and Jason Prevatt (Loews) with Phillipe Reynaud and Jason Stocks (Ocean Reef Club)
- Jan. 13: Tom Frazier (vegan).
- Feb. 9: Kira Volz and Valentine’s Day dinner-dance.
- March 10: Jacob Anaya, Julie Frans (Essensia) and Nate Martin (Georgia’s Union).
- March 24: Norman Van Aken and Travis Starwalt (Tuyo), Dewey LoSasso (The Forge) and E. Michael Reidt (Area 31).
- April 14: Sean Brasel (Meat Market), Paula DaSilva (1500 Degrees) and Mark Zeitouni (The Standard).
- April 28: Sergio Sigala (Cecconi’s), David Bracha (River Oyster Bar) and Alex Feher (InterContinental Miami).
Tickets are available at paradisefarms.net.