Miami Wine Dinners: July 2012
Eat, drink & mingle with the pros at these July wine dinners...
- db Bistro Moderne presents a "taste the roses of South France" dinner Tuesday, July 24. Enjoy a four-course dinner paired with rose wines rthern Rhone to Provence and the Languedoc regions. Menu highlights include branzino and Australian rack of lamb. $99 per person. 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-8800
- Trattoria Il Migliore presents a six-course wine-paired menu Tuesday, July 24. $75 per person. 2576 NE Miami Gardens Dr, Aventura; 305-792-2902
- Amuse restaurant is patterning with Wine By the Bay to host twice-monthly wine dinners. The five-course wine-paired feasts feature different regions and are limited to 45 guests. Menu highlights include foie gras with caramelized peaches and wagyu sirloin. The first tour is slated for Tuesday, July 24. Future dinners will be held the first & third Tuesdays of each month. $50 per person, reserve at 876-369-0300.
- Red, the Steakhouse previews its Miami Spice menu and hosts a benefit dinner Thursday, July 26. Invest $30 in advance or $40 at the door and sample signature menu dishes while supporting KidSafe Foundation. Reserve online. 119 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-534-3688
- Angelique Euro Café toasts charity work Thursday, July 26 at its Cheers Your Beers dinner. Invest $42 and enjoy a four-course beer-infused, beverage-paired meal featuring "drunken chorizo," P.E.I mussels and apple tart. 305-529-9922
- 1500° is celebrating the"succulent fruits of summer" with a tropical fruit dinner July 31. Enjoy a four-course feast paired with tropical fruit cocktails. $85 per person. 4525 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-5588
- Christy's hosts a Cult Cabernet Experience wine dinner Tuesday, July 31. Enjoy a three-course, wine-paired feast featuring filet mignon carpaccio, rib eye and blackout chocolate cake. $95 per person; 3101 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-446-1400
- SAIA hosts its monthly sunset dinner July 31. The five-course, sake-paired menu features duo tataki, crispy oysters and Karami Sumiso beef. $99 per couple or $54 per person. 999 Ft Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale; 954-302-5252