Miami May dining deals & events
Eat, drink and mingle for less this May at these Miami & Broward events...
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach is wooing ladies & gents who lunch with its new three-course "Garden Lunch" package. Invest $25 and enjoy a seasonal Italian menu featuring zuppa del giorno, grilled shrimp salad, spaghetti pomodoro and ice cream. 4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 786-507-7902
- Wednesdays are family nights at Essensia. Join the chef's garden tour at 5pm, then feast on a family-style sharing menu combining salad, entree, two sides and dessert from 6-8pm. Menu highlights include garden salad, wild mushroom & goat cheese lasagna, organic fried chicken, roasted salmon and marinated flank steak. $32 per adult, $16 per child 10 and under. 3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-908-5458
- Solita hosts a chef wine dinner series with executive chef Anthony “Radar” Risoli May 16 and June 13. Enjoy a four-course wine paired feast. $65 per person. 1032 E Las Olas, Fort Lauderdale; 954-357-2616
- Spartico (pictured) welcomes May with a new menu celebrating Italian favorites. Highlights include eggplant parmigiano, wood oven roasted portobellos, shrimp penne all a vodka, skirt steak, lobster ravioli and a smoked chicken & goat cheese pizza. 3000 Florida Ave, Coconut Grove; 305-779-5100
- Toscana Divino launches "Brickell’s first Italian happy hour" featuring Tuscan appetizers & cocktails. Each Wednesday from 5-8pm enjoy complimentary bites while sipping regional wines and specialty cocktails. 900 S Miami Ave, Brickell
- The Shops at Pembroke Gardens hosts The Tastings from 5:30-8pm on Tuesday, May 15. Donate $10 (advance) or $15 (at the door) to the Sun Sentinel Children's Fund and enjoy tastes from Brio Tuscan Grill, The Pub, Fuddruckers, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, Kilwin’s Chocolate and Ice Cream, Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill, That Wine Place, and Village Tavern. Live music, art exhibits and gift bags will also be on hand. Click here for additional info.