Bite into the first look at the 2012 South Beach Wine & Food Fest
- Whet your appetite - we've got a first look at the 2012 South Beach Wine & Food Festival. Scheduled for Feb 23-26 on SoBe, the 11th annual festival promises "a number of fresh and exciting changes." Highlights include...
- The Q. The BubbleQ replacement - tents, champagne & big crowds on Thursday night
- The Q After Dark. Official after-party for The Q
- Burger Bash. Same burgers, same beer, new night - the marquee event moves to Friday
- Tribute Dinner. Honoring Chicago-based chef Charlie Trotter & winemaker Piero Antinori
- Party: Impossible. The re-creation of last year's "Let Them Eat Cake" 10-year bash, held at 1111 Lincoln Rd
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Late Night Bites. Version 2.0 of last year's new event
- The Flavors of Flay. A "casual dinner" featuring Bobby Flay
- Trucks on the Beach. Food trucks hit the Festival - and double as its official closing party
- Dining in the Dark. David Burke, Market 17 and a sensory experiment
2012 tickets officially go one sale at midnight on Oct 24, 2011 and via phone at 0am the same day (877-762-3933).