It's music to our ears: The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
Etro at The Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 305, Coral Gables
The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
On Thursday, April 8th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. invited guests can revel in Etro Village of Merrick Park's Spring 2010 collection, New World Symphony live tunes, Martini & Rossi prosecco and Elite Catering bites.
Hosted by the Symphony's top donors — Adam Carlin, Arin Maercks, Clara Sredni, Jennifer Stearns Buttrick and Lourdes Jofre-Collett, a portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the New World Symphony.
Music to our ears.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned