It's music to our ears: The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
On Thursday, April 8th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. invited guests can revel in Etro Village of Merrick Park's Spring 2010 collection, New World Symphony live tunes, Martini & Rossi prosecco and Elite Catering bites.
Hosted by the Symphony's top donors — Adam Carlin, Arin Maercks, Clara Sredni, Jennifer Stearns Buttrick and Lourdes Jofre-Collett, a portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the New World Symphony.
Music to our ears.
Etro at The Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 305, Coral Gables
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body