It's music to our ears: The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
Etro at The Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 305, Coral Gables
The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
On Thursday, April 8th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. invited guests can revel in Etro Village of Merrick Park's Spring 2010 collection, New World Symphony live tunes, Martini & Rossi prosecco and Elite Catering bites.
Hosted by the Symphony's top donors — Adam Carlin, Arin Maercks, Clara Sredni, Jennifer Stearns Buttrick and Lourdes Jofre-Collett, a portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the New World Symphony.
Music to our ears.
- New INTERMIX Opening
- Ikea Miami by the numbers
- Back-to-School Shopping Guide
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014