It's music to our ears: The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
The Prince of Paisley and Prints — Etro — is hosting a private shopping and philanthropic fete benefiting the New World Symphony.
On Thursday, April 8th from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. invited guests can revel in Etro Village of Merrick Park's Spring 2010 collection, New World Symphony live tunes, Martini & Rossi prosecco and Elite Catering bites.
Hosted by the Symphony's top donors — Adam Carlin, Arin Maercks, Clara Sredni, Jennifer Stearns Buttrick and Lourdes Jofre-Collett, a portion of the evening's proceeds will benefit the New World Symphony.
Music to our ears.
Etro at The Village of Merrick Park
342 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 305, Coral Gables
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game