Pringles changes things up for the holidays
The countdown to 2013 has really begun. Try out limited-edition holiday PRINGLES crisps, which currently come in three seasonally inspired flavors that are a pretty far cry from Barbecue and Sour Cream. “With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings,” said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. “This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy.” The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint. What will they think of next? Egg nog? Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz