Pringles changes things up for the holidays
The countdown to 2013 has really begun. Try out limited-edition holiday PRINGLES crisps, which currently come in three seasonally inspired flavors that are a pretty far cry from Barbecue and Sour Cream. “With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings,” said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. “This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy.” The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint. What will they think of next? Egg nog? Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot