Pringles changes things up for the holidays
The countdown to 2013 has really begun. Try out limited-edition holiday PRINGLES crisps, which currently come in three seasonally inspired flavors that are a pretty far cry from Barbecue and Sour Cream. “With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings,” said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. “This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy.” The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint. What will they think of next? Egg nog? Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges