Pringles changes things up for the holidays
The countdown to 2013 has really begun. Try out limited-edition holiday PRINGLES crisps, which currently come in three seasonally inspired flavors that are a pretty far cry from Barbecue and Sour Cream. “With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings,” said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. “This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy.” The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint. What will they think of next? Egg nog? Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika