Pringles changes things up for the holidays
The countdown to 2013 has really begun. Try out limited-edition holiday PRINGLES crisps, which currently come in three seasonally inspired flavors that are a pretty far cry from Barbecue and Sour Cream. “With more than 80 varieties of PRINGLES crisps available worldwide, we are constantly looking for innovative snack offerings,” said Angela Gusse, Associate Director PRINGLES Marketing. “This new line of holiday crisps meets consumer demand for more inventive flavors to enjoy.” The limited holiday release with three festive flavors, include Cinnamon & Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and White Chocolate Peppermint. What will they think of next? Egg nog? Visit www.Pringles.com for more information.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show