Princess storytime, moonlit movies, Father's Day crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun this week
Hope everyone had a great weekend with lots of giggles & laughs. Loads of fun on tap for this week - get started by entering to win four free tickets to the Amazing Adventures of Dr. Wonderful (and her dog) - click here to enter now!
Walk the red carpet to City Theater’s 2014 Summer Shorts Festival, score some mom time via mom & me basketball at Coral Park High, celebrate summer safety with swim lesson info & interactive activities at Dadeland’s Safe Fit Summer Event or get crafty at Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinic. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Treat girls three and up to a Princess Bitty Baby Storytime at American Girl, check out a moonlit movie in Midtown, dive into two hours of air conditioned fun at the Mall of the Americas Summer Kids Club, make a Father’s Day craft at Main Library or feast on freebies & a photo booth at Pinecrest Bakery’s summer social. Click here for all the details.
WIN $350 OF FREEBIES AT COOL-DE-SAC
Nothing says summer in Miami like AC & indoor play. Have your best summer yet by winning a free Cool de Sac Summer Deal Book. It’s loaded with $350 of coupons for admission, food & summer camp. Click here to enter to win.
REGISTER FOR CAMP BROADWAY AT ARSHT CENTER
It’s the final week to sign up for Camp Broadway at the Arsht Center. Kids 10-17 will build confidence, get creative and develop an arts appreciation. A perfect fit for aspiring performers and future audiences! Click here for details.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums