Primp Salon Party!
On March 9th, Primp Salon & Hair Extension Boutique will help NextAid kick off Beauty and the Beats.
WHO/WHAT: On March 9th, in solidarity for the 100th Anniversary of International Women’s Day, Primp Salon & Hair Extension Boutique will help NextAid kick off Beauty and the Beats — a multi-city event campaign promoting globally conscious salons and NextAid’s programs in Africa.
Hosted by Primp’s talented team of professionals Jonathan Babicka, Missy Ewart, Joy Castroverde, Orlando Lopez, Jesi Marie Figueroa and Queila Amador, Beauty and the Beats will feature special in-salon promotions including 30% to 50% off all services from 6 to 10 p.m. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on exciting raffle prizes while enjoying complimentary cocktails, light bites and music by NextAid supporting artists Ultra Nate, DJ Aladdin and Ms. Cosmo.
All stylists will be donating their time so that 100% of the proceeds can go to NextAid and its programs. Guests getting a hair cut during Beauty and the Beats will receive complimentary entry into NextAid’s exclusive Beats Build Hope party during Winter Music Conference on March 10th.
WHERE: Primp Salon & Hair Extension Boutique 407 15th Street @ Washington Ave., Miami Beach
WHEN: Wednesday, March 9th from 6 to 10 p.m.
RSVP: To make an appointment please call (305) 397-8877
WHY: Getting Primp-ed and philanthropy is shear genius.
Primp Salon & Hair Extension Boutique
407 15th Street @ Washington Ave., Miami Beach
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open