Primebar Happy Hour
The indoor and outdoor bar with 40 beers at $3 a pop sounds good to us.
The Vibe: Hallandale Beach’s Village at Gulfstream Park livened up with the opening of Primebar, a laid-back resto-lounge perfect for nibbling and sipping. With more than 40 beers on draft and an indoor and outdoor bar with black sleek chairs, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a cool draft.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. Deals include $3 drafts from their vast selection (which includes favorites such as Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Purple Haze), $5 glasses of wine, $6 cocktails and martinis (such as their pineapple-tinged Diva) and $5 appetizers (like sliders and potato chips with a cheesy dip).
The Scene: Chill. Come dressed in your comfiest jeans and t-shirt with sneakers. Kick back and enjoy a game from one of their outdoor bar’s flat screens.
Primebar at The Village at Gulfstream Park
801 Silks Run Unit 1580, Hallandale Beach
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class