Primebar Happy Hour
The indoor and outdoor bar with 40 beers at $3 a pop sounds good to us.
Primebar at The Village at Gulfstream Park
801 Silks Run Unit 1580, Hallandale Beach
The Vibe: Hallandale Beach’s Village at Gulfstream Park livened up with the opening of Primebar, a laid-back resto-lounge perfect for nibbling and sipping. With more than 40 beers on draft and an indoor and outdoor bar with black sleek chairs, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a cool draft.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. Deals include $3 drafts from their vast selection (which includes favorites such as Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Purple Haze), $5 glasses of wine, $6 cocktails and martinis (such as their pineapple-tinged Diva) and $5 appetizers (like sliders and potato chips with a cheesy dip).
The Scene: Chill. Come dressed in your comfiest jeans and t-shirt with sneakers. Kick back and enjoy a game from one of their outdoor bar’s flat screens.
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Señor Frogs Giving Away Free Yard Drinks for a Year
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni