Primebar Happy Hour
The indoor and outdoor bar with 40 beers at $3 a pop sounds good to us.
The Vibe: Hallandale Beach’s Village at Gulfstream Park livened up with the opening of Primebar, a laid-back resto-lounge perfect for nibbling and sipping. With more than 40 beers on draft and an indoor and outdoor bar with black sleek chairs, it’s the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a cool draft.
The Deals: Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 4 to 7 p.m. Deals include $3 drafts from their vast selection (which includes favorites such as Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Purple Haze), $5 glasses of wine, $6 cocktails and martinis (such as their pineapple-tinged Diva) and $5 appetizers (like sliders and potato chips with a cheesy dip).
The Scene: Chill. Come dressed in your comfiest jeans and t-shirt with sneakers. Kick back and enjoy a game from one of their outdoor bar’s flat screens.
Primebar at The Village at Gulfstream Park
801 Silks Run Unit 1580, Hallandale Beach
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?
- Sip your way to a happy Independence Day with these cocktail recipes