Prime 112, where celebs go to be seen
Contrary to the rumors that had Alex Rodriguez ``flirting'' with Real Housewives of NYC's Kelly Bensimon during an Art Basel party at Wall (a rumor some say Bensimon planted herself), it seems t...
Contrary to the rumors that had Alex Rodriguez ``flirting'' with Real Housewives of NYC's Kelly Bensimon during an Art Basel party at Wall (a rumor some say Bensimon planted herself), it seems that A-Rod only has eyes for Cameron Diaz -- at least this week. In town as Rod's plus-one for his teammate Nick Swisher's wedding at the Breakers, Diaz made sure gawkers saw she was Rodriguez's date for the weekend as the couple sauntered into a packed Prime 112 Friday night, taking a table in the back room near Gloria and Emilio Estefan, who were at a huge table celebrating shoe designer Donald Pliner's birthday. Though their backs were to the crowd, our source tells us that Diaz ``was beaming from the time she walked in to the time she walked out.'' Cam-Rod's public outing was hardly their first, but when any couple wants major exposure, they don't call their publicists. They simply hit Prime 112, where privacy is as rare as your steak.
Following her performance at Y-100's Jingle Ball Saturday, Katy Perry threw a big party at popular South Beach gay bar Twist. Says our spy, ``She rented the entire top floor, arrived with 50 [people] in a bus. Fun!'' Perry left early Sunday morning to rejoin her new husband, comedian Russell Brand.
Before his Jingle Ball appearance, Flo Rida made a surprise appearance Saturday afternoon at Miami Children's Hospital.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex