Prepare for the Lola Experience
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience at LIV!
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience. Jennifer Lopez is back in the game and has reinvented herself in Lola with her new hit single “Fresh Out the Oven” featuring Pitbull and produced by the Neptunes. The first track off her upcoming album, “Fresh Out the Oven” is a hot club record that will keep the crowd on their feet. Lola is Jennifer Lopez’, seductive alter ego and tonight she’s taking over LIV nightclub!
LIV will be a packed house with everyone seeking to get a taste of the Lola Experience. DJ Mitch LJ and DJ Alyio will keep the party going till the early morning and from what I’ve heard, Lola is set to take the stage with Pitbull to perform "Fresh Out of the Oven" LIVE! LIV has come and conquered the Miami Nightlife scene bringing you the best entertainment week after week; it’s an ultimate party destination for professional athletes, musicians, the world’s Elite and all of Miami’s Hottest Socialites! The PRETTY PEOPLE come to play and they come dressed to IMPRESS, completely GLAMMED out from head to toe. The people, the lighting and complete set up at Liv is the perfect compliment to Jennifer Lopez with her killer body and sultry dance moves as she hits the stage. Its going to be a good night; remember, whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell