Prepare for the Lola Experience
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience at LIV!
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience. Jennifer Lopez is back in the game and has reinvented herself in Lola with her new hit single “Fresh Out the Oven” featuring Pitbull and produced by the Neptunes. The first track off her upcoming album, “Fresh Out the Oven” is a hot club record that will keep the crowd on their feet. Lola is Jennifer Lopez’, seductive alter ego and tonight she’s taking over LIV nightclub!
LIV will be a packed house with everyone seeking to get a taste of the Lola Experience. DJ Mitch LJ and DJ Alyio will keep the party going till the early morning and from what I’ve heard, Lola is set to take the stage with Pitbull to perform "Fresh Out of the Oven" LIVE! LIV has come and conquered the Miami Nightlife scene bringing you the best entertainment week after week; it’s an ultimate party destination for professional athletes, musicians, the world’s Elite and all of Miami’s Hottest Socialites! The PRETTY PEOPLE come to play and they come dressed to IMPRESS, completely GLAMMED out from head to toe. The people, the lighting and complete set up at Liv is the perfect compliment to Jennifer Lopez with her killer body and sultry dance moves as she hits the stage. Its going to be a good night; remember, whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space