Prepare for the Lola Experience
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience at LIV!
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Who is Lola? She’s mysterious, sexy, everything you want her to be and tonight she will give you the show of a lifetime and let you have the ultimate Lola Experience. Jennifer Lopez is back in the game and has reinvented herself in Lola with her new hit single “Fresh Out the Oven” featuring Pitbull and produced by the Neptunes. The first track off her upcoming album, “Fresh Out the Oven” is a hot club record that will keep the crowd on their feet. Lola is Jennifer Lopez’, seductive alter ego and tonight she’s taking over LIV nightclub!
LIV will be a packed house with everyone seeking to get a taste of the Lola Experience. DJ Mitch LJ and DJ Alyio will keep the party going till the early morning and from what I’ve heard, Lola is set to take the stage with Pitbull to perform "Fresh Out of the Oven" LIVE! LIV has come and conquered the Miami Nightlife scene bringing you the best entertainment week after week; it’s an ultimate party destination for professional athletes, musicians, the world’s Elite and all of Miami’s Hottest Socialites! The PRETTY PEOPLE come to play and they come dressed to IMPRESS, completely GLAMMED out from head to toe. The people, the lighting and complete set up at Liv is the perfect compliment to Jennifer Lopez with her killer body and sultry dance moves as she hits the stage. Its going to be a good night; remember, whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day