Premio Lo Nuestro awards turn 25
Premio Lo Nuestro has a big birthday coming up Thursday night. Univision’s popular Latin music awards (meaning "Our Awards") is turning 25.
The red carpet action starts at 7 p.m. at the AmericanAirlines Arena (and on TV).
We spoke to the co hostess with the mostest, Mexican singer-actress Ninel Conde. Her partner on stage: recording artist Pedro Fernández, who will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Other highlights include a tribute to the late Jenni Rivera. “It will be a very special moment for her fans, her family and our viewers,” Conde promises. As for live entertainment, expect something for all musical tastes: Pop, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Rock/Alternative and Urban.
Conde is going to be on her game, fashion wise: “I will have five dresses in total. One for the red carpet and four throughout the show. You don’t want to miss them!”
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo