Premio Lo Nuestro awards turn 25
Premio Lo Nuestro has a big birthday coming up Thursday night. Univision’s popular Latin music awards (meaning "Our Awards") is turning 25.
The red carpet action starts at 7 p.m. at the AmericanAirlines Arena (and on TV).
We spoke to the co hostess with the mostest, Mexican singer-actress Ninel Conde. Her partner on stage: recording artist Pedro Fernández, who will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Other highlights include a tribute to the late Jenni Rivera. “It will be a very special moment for her fans, her family and our viewers,” Conde promises. As for live entertainment, expect something for all musical tastes: Pop, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Rock/Alternative and Urban.
Conde is going to be on her game, fashion wise: “I will have five dresses in total. One for the red carpet and four throughout the show. You don’t want to miss them!”
On Our Radar
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M