Premio Lo Nuestro awards turn 25
Premio Lo Nuestro has a big birthday coming up Thursday night. Univision’s popular Latin music awards (meaning "Our Awards") is turning 25.
The red carpet action starts at 7 p.m. at the AmericanAirlines Arena (and on TV).
We spoke to the co hostess with the mostest, Mexican singer-actress Ninel Conde. Her partner on stage: recording artist Pedro Fernández, who will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Other highlights include a tribute to the late Jenni Rivera. “It will be a very special moment for her fans, her family and our viewers,” Conde promises. As for live entertainment, expect something for all musical tastes: Pop, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Rock/Alternative and Urban.
Conde is going to be on her game, fashion wise: “I will have five dresses in total. One for the red carpet and four throughout the show. You don’t want to miss them!”
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami