Premio Lo Nuestro awards turn 25
Premio Lo Nuestro has a big birthday coming up Thursday night. Univision’s popular Latin music awards (meaning "Our Awards") is turning 25.
The red carpet action starts at 7 p.m. at the AmericanAirlines Arena (and on TV).
We spoke to the co hostess with the mostest, Mexican singer-actress Ninel Conde. Her partner on stage: recording artist Pedro Fernández, who will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Other highlights include a tribute to the late Jenni Rivera. “It will be a very special moment for her fans, her family and our viewers,” Conde promises. As for live entertainment, expect something for all musical tastes: Pop, Tropical, Regional Mexican, Rock/Alternative and Urban.
Conde is going to be on her game, fashion wise: “I will have five dresses in total. One for the red carpet and four throughout the show. You don’t want to miss them!”
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba