Prada Store Opens During Art Basel
The Design District boutique opens Dec 6
Prada is located at 180 NE 40 Street
Prada will be opening its new Miami shop in the Design District during Art Basel. On December 6, the store will open its doors for the first time to preview the Resort 2013 collection from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The boutique will carry women’s ready-to-wear, leather goods, accessories and footwear collections.
“This store opening strengthens Prada Group’s presence in North America”, commented Stefano Cantino, Prada Group Communications and External Relations Director. “With the Miami boutique Prada now has a total of 33 stores in the United States, consolidating the Group’s development strategy which foresees the opening of approximately 80 directly operated stores per year in all key markets”.
RSVP to: RSVP.EVENTS@PRADA.com
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up