Sawgrass Mills scores the first-in-Florida Prada Outlet.
Label lovers, listen up:
Florida's first Prada Outlet recently opened shop in Sawgrass Mills.
Breathe out now.
The Prada Outlet offers shoppers the chance to purchase the Italian label's expertly crafted luggage, shoes, handbags, fragrance and ready-to-wear accessories for men and women, at a fraction of the cost.
“The addition of the state’s first outlet location from Prada is sure to enhance our already impressive collection of designer outlets, which lures shoppers from around the world,” says Luanne Lenberg, Vice President/general manager of Sawgrass Mills. “Sawgrass Mills’ unrivaled retail mix is just one example of how we continue to offer more to our millions of visitors each year," she adds.
Since the 2006 opening of The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills, South Florida shoppers and visitors from around the world have embraced its impressive collection of luxury outlet stores, many enjoying their first entry in Florida or the United States. Prada is in good company with other luxury stores such as: Barneys New York Outlet, Burberry Factory Outlet, Canali, David Yurman, Hugo Boss Factory Store, Judith Ripka, Malo, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo Company Store, St. John Company Store, TAG Heuer, Tommy Bahama’s Outlet, Valentino, Vilebrequin and more. In addition, The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills features Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH and the recently opened Bloomingdale’s – The Outlet Store.
Get your paws on some Prada for next to nada.
12801 West Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills