The Power of Ten
Get to the Miami Seaquarium before 10 a.m. this Sunday and pay only $10 admission.
$10 Admission to Miami Seaquarium
October 10, participants must be in line before 10 a.m.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705
Perhaps the $37.95 admission to the Miami Seaquarium is a bit cost prohibitive for some of us. And perhaps paying $27.95 for 3-9 year-olds isn't in your family's entertainment budget as of right now. But if your kiddies have a love affair with dolphins or marine life in general, this weekend is your chance to get the whole family in for $10 a person.
You have to get out of bed early, meaning be in line before 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 in order to take advantage of this great deal. But those of you who sleep in can still get a $10 discount on regular admission if you just go to this link and print out the coupon.
The kids can interact with stingrays, enjoy breathtaking and educational marine mammal shows and exhibits including the Lolita the Killer Whale Show, Flipper the Dolphin Show and Top Deck Dolphin Show.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25