The Power of Ten
Get to the Miami Seaquarium before 10 a.m. this Sunday and pay only $10 admission.
Perhaps the $37.95 admission to the Miami Seaquarium is a bit cost prohibitive for some of us. And perhaps paying $27.95 for 3-9 year-olds isn't in your family's entertainment budget as of right now. But if your kiddies have a love affair with dolphins or marine life in general, this weekend is your chance to get the whole family in for $10 a person.
You have to get out of bed early, meaning be in line before 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 in order to take advantage of this great deal. But those of you who sleep in can still get a $10 discount on regular admission if you just go to this link and print out the coupon.
The kids can interact with stingrays, enjoy breathtaking and educational marine mammal shows and exhibits including the Lolita the Killer Whale Show, Flipper the Dolphin Show and Top Deck Dolphin Show.
$10 Admission to Miami Seaquarium
October 10, participants must be in line before 10 a.m.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so