The Power of Ten
Get to the Miami Seaquarium before 10 a.m. this Sunday and pay only $10 admission.
Perhaps the $37.95 admission to the Miami Seaquarium is a bit cost prohibitive for some of us. And perhaps paying $27.95 for 3-9 year-olds isn't in your family's entertainment budget as of right now. But if your kiddies have a love affair with dolphins or marine life in general, this weekend is your chance to get the whole family in for $10 a person.
You have to get out of bed early, meaning be in line before 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 in order to take advantage of this great deal. But those of you who sleep in can still get a $10 discount on regular admission if you just go to this link and print out the coupon.
The kids can interact with stingrays, enjoy breathtaking and educational marine mammal shows and exhibits including the Lolita the Killer Whale Show, Flipper the Dolphin Show and Top Deck Dolphin Show.
$10 Admission to Miami Seaquarium
October 10, participants must be in line before 10 a.m.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705
See and Do
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend