The Power of Ten
Get to the Miami Seaquarium before 10 a.m. this Sunday and pay only $10 admission.
$10 Admission to Miami Seaquarium
October 10, participants must be in line before 10 a.m.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705
Perhaps the $37.95 admission to the Miami Seaquarium is a bit cost prohibitive for some of us. And perhaps paying $27.95 for 3-9 year-olds isn't in your family's entertainment budget as of right now. But if your kiddies have a love affair with dolphins or marine life in general, this weekend is your chance to get the whole family in for $10 a person.
You have to get out of bed early, meaning be in line before 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 in order to take advantage of this great deal. But those of you who sleep in can still get a $10 discount on regular admission if you just go to this link and print out the coupon.
The kids can interact with stingrays, enjoy breathtaking and educational marine mammal shows and exhibits including the Lolita the Killer Whale Show, Flipper the Dolphin Show and Top Deck Dolphin Show.
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14