The Power of Ten
Get to the Miami Seaquarium before 10 a.m. this Sunday and pay only $10 admission.
Perhaps the $37.95 admission to the Miami Seaquarium is a bit cost prohibitive for some of us. And perhaps paying $27.95 for 3-9 year-olds isn't in your family's entertainment budget as of right now. But if your kiddies have a love affair with dolphins or marine life in general, this weekend is your chance to get the whole family in for $10 a person.
You have to get out of bed early, meaning be in line before 10 a.m. on Sunday, October 10 in order to take advantage of this great deal. But those of you who sleep in can still get a $10 discount on regular admission if you just go to this link and print out the coupon.
The kids can interact with stingrays, enjoy breathtaking and educational marine mammal shows and exhibits including the Lolita the Killer Whale Show, Flipper the Dolphin Show and Top Deck Dolphin Show.
$10 Admission to Miami Seaquarium
October 10, participants must be in line before 10 a.m.
4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne; 305-361-5705
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?