Pourings & Pairings @ AltaMare
Feast on five courses at AltaMare's August Pourings and Pairing event...
1233 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
It’s almost August, which means we’re approaching Pourings and Pairings time at AltaMare. Owner Claudio Giordano and executive chef Simon Stojanovic are hosting the five-course dinner featuring the Italian wine Feudi di San Gregario on August 16. Menu highlights include breaded grouper cheeks, seared day boat scallops (pictured) and house made gnocchi with braised short rib. $65 per person, RSVP at 305-532-3061, limited to 20 people.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events