Pourings & Pairings @ AltaMare
Feast on five courses at AltaMare's August Pourings and Pairing event...
1233 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
It’s almost August, which means we’re approaching Pourings and Pairings time at AltaMare. Owner Claudio Giordano and executive chef Simon Stojanovic are hosting the five-course dinner featuring the Italian wine Feudi di San Gregario on August 16. Menu highlights include breaded grouper cheeks, seared day boat scallops (pictured) and house made gnocchi with braised short rib. $65 per person, RSVP at 305-532-3061, limited to 20 people.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami