Pourings & Pairings @ AltaMare
Feast on five courses at AltaMare's August Pourings and Pairing event...
1233 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
It’s almost August, which means we’re approaching Pourings and Pairings time at AltaMare. Owner Claudio Giordano and executive chef Simon Stojanovic are hosting the five-course dinner featuring the Italian wine Feudi di San Gregario on August 16. Menu highlights include breaded grouper cheeks, seared day boat scallops (pictured) and house made gnocchi with braised short rib. $65 per person, RSVP at 305-532-3061, limited to 20 people.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015