Pourings & Pairings @ AltaMare
Feast on five courses at AltaMare's August Pourings and Pairing event...
1233 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
It’s almost August, which means we’re approaching Pourings and Pairings time at AltaMare. Owner Claudio Giordano and executive chef Simon Stojanovic are hosting the five-course dinner featuring the Italian wine Feudi di San Gregario on August 16. Menu highlights include breaded grouper cheeks, seared day boat scallops (pictured) and house made gnocchi with braised short rib. $65 per person, RSVP at 305-532-3061, limited to 20 people.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell