Pourings & Pairings @ AltaMare
Feast on five courses at AltaMare's August Pourings and Pairing event...
1233 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
It’s almost August, which means we’re approaching Pourings and Pairings time at AltaMare. Owner Claudio Giordano and executive chef Simon Stojanovic are hosting the five-course dinner featuring the Italian wine Feudi di San Gregario on August 16. Menu highlights include breaded grouper cheeks, seared day boat scallops (pictured) and house made gnocchi with braised short rib. $65 per person, RSVP at 305-532-3061, limited to 20 people.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie