Pottery Barn Opens
Pottery Barn joins the Village of Merrick Park in Coral gables.
The inner Nate Berkus in everyone can rejoice right now.
Pottery Barn just opened shop over the long Memorial Day weekend at The Village of Merrick Park. While PB stores have recently closed at The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls, the Pottery Barn at The Village at Merrick Park now resides in the former spacious spot of Williams-Sonoma Home.
So go ahead and give your living room that way overdue makeover. In other words, make Nate proud.
Pottery Barn Village of Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills