Pottery Barn Opens
Pottery Barn joins the Village of Merrick Park in Coral gables.
Pottery Barn Village of Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Ave., Coral Gables
The inner Nate Berkus in everyone can rejoice right now.
Pottery Barn just opened shop over the long Memorial Day weekend at The Village of Merrick Park. While PB stores have recently closed at The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls, the Pottery Barn at The Village at Merrick Park now resides in the former spacious spot of Williams-Sonoma Home.
So go ahead and give your living room that way overdue makeover. In other words, make Nate proud.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland