Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug will be featured and Miami.com users can get on the guest list to taste.
Saturday night on South Beach is the spot for an ultimate champagne tasting and Miami.com is giving you an exclusive chance to attend.
The Portofino Wine Bank on Miami Beach is celebrating its 10th anniversary in grand style with The Art of Champagne Grand Tasting. From 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. you can try bubbly from Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug.
In order to get on the exclusive guest list, just leave a Facebook comment below on why we should pick you. We will select 10 winners on Friday, Nov. 23 who will be able to attend with a guest.
The Portofino Wine Bank is located at 500 South Pointe Drive, Suite 110, Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Toast Mac's Club Deuce owner as he turns 100
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail