Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug will be featured and Miami.com users can get on the guest list to taste.
Saturday night on South Beach is the spot for an ultimate champagne tasting and Miami.com is giving you an exclusive chance to attend.
The Portofino Wine Bank on Miami Beach is celebrating its 10th anniversary in grand style with The Art of Champagne Grand Tasting. From 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. you can try bubbly from Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug.
In order to get on the exclusive guest list, just leave a Facebook comment below on why we should pick you. We will select 10 winners on Friday, Nov. 23 who will be able to attend with a guest.
The Portofino Wine Bank is located at 500 South Pointe Drive, Suite 110, Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle