Portofino Wine Bank hosts exclusive champagne tasting for its 10th anniversary
Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug will be featured and Miami.com users can get on the guest list to taste.
Saturday night on South Beach is the spot for an ultimate champagne tasting and Miami.com is giving you an exclusive chance to attend.
The Portofino Wine Bank on Miami Beach is celebrating its 10th anniversary in grand style with The Art of Champagne Grand Tasting. From 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. you can try bubbly from Moet Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, Riunart and Krug.
In order to get on the exclusive guest list, just leave a Facebook comment below on why we should pick you. We will select 10 winners on Friday, Nov. 23 who will be able to attend with a guest.
The Portofino Wine Bank is located at 500 South Pointe Drive, Suite 110, Miami Beach.
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music