Pork Wednesday with Douglas Rodriguez
Pork Wednesday: Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly roast at De Rodriguez Cuba
Pork Wednesdays, 5-11pm
De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean
101 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Wednesday is pork day on SoBe as Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly pig roast at De Rodriguez Cuba. The chef will roast a "big, fat" free pig fro 5pm until it's gone. Feast on the pig for free while enjoying $5 tapas from 5-8pm and $5 hand-muddled mojitos all night long. DJ & dancing takes over from 7-11pm.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel