Pork Wednesday with Douglas Rodriguez
Pork Wednesday: Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly roast at De Rodriguez Cuba
Pork Wednesdays, 5-11pm
De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean
101 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Wednesday is pork day on SoBe as Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly pig roast at De Rodriguez Cuba. The chef will roast a "big, fat" free pig fro 5pm until it's gone. Feast on the pig for free while enjoying $5 tapas from 5-8pm and $5 hand-muddled mojitos all night long. DJ & dancing takes over from 7-11pm.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options