Pork Wednesday with Douglas Rodriguez
Pork Wednesday: Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly roast at De Rodriguez Cuba
Pork Wednesdays, 5-11pm
De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean
101 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
Wednesday is pork day on SoBe as Douglas Rodriguez hosts a weekly pig roast at De Rodriguez Cuba. The chef will roast a "big, fat" free pig fro 5pm until it's gone. Feast on the pig for free while enjoying $5 tapas from 5-8pm and $5 hand-muddled mojitos all night long. DJ & dancing takes over from 7-11pm.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo