Pork Lovers Unite
Pork Lovers Unite: Hogzilla's Inspired Barbecue debuts on SoBe
Hogzilla's Inspired Barbeque
1555 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
"Redneck chic" hits Washington Ave as Hogzilla’s Inspired Barbecue opens in the former Bar-B-Que Beach space on SoBe. Mounted game heads share space with a palm-thatched tiki hut and an outdoor smoke pit in the rustic space created by Ron Garcia (Burger & Beer Joint) and Raul Rodriguez. The eclectic menu is inspired by old-school Florida and the Everglades - think wild game sausage, Frito pie, fried catfish, fried-green tomatoes, Everglades frogs legs, beer can chicken and a bar stocked with 30 bourbons. The fun is scheduled to begin Sunday, Nov 6.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015