Pork Lovers Unite
Pork Lovers Unite: Hogzilla's Inspired Barbecue debuts on SoBe
Hogzilla's Inspired Barbeque
1555 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
"Redneck chic" hits Washington Ave as Hogzilla’s Inspired Barbecue opens in the former Bar-B-Que Beach space on SoBe. Mounted game heads share space with a palm-thatched tiki hut and an outdoor smoke pit in the rustic space created by Ron Garcia (Burger & Beer Joint) and Raul Rodriguez. The eclectic menu is inspired by old-school Florida and the Everglades - think wild game sausage, Frito pie, fried catfish, fried-green tomatoes, Everglades frogs legs, beer can chicken and a bar stocked with 30 bourbons. The fun is scheduled to begin Sunday, Nov 6.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida