Pork Lovers Unite
Pork Lovers Unite: Hogzilla's Inspired Barbecue debuts on SoBe
Hogzilla's Inspired Barbeque
1555 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
"Redneck chic" hits Washington Ave as Hogzilla’s Inspired Barbecue opens in the former Bar-B-Que Beach space on SoBe. Mounted game heads share space with a palm-thatched tiki hut and an outdoor smoke pit in the rustic space created by Ron Garcia (Burger & Beer Joint) and Raul Rodriguez. The eclectic menu is inspired by old-school Florida and the Everglades - think wild game sausage, Frito pie, fried catfish, fried-green tomatoes, Everglades frogs legs, beer can chicken and a bar stocked with 30 bourbons. The fun is scheduled to begin Sunday, Nov 6.
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops