Pork Lovers Unite
Pork Lovers Unite: Hogzilla's Inspired Barbecue debuts on SoBe
Hogzilla's Inspired Barbeque
1555 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
"Redneck chic" hits Washington Ave as Hogzilla’s Inspired Barbecue opens in the former Bar-B-Que Beach space on SoBe. Mounted game heads share space with a palm-thatched tiki hut and an outdoor smoke pit in the rustic space created by Ron Garcia (Burger & Beer Joint) and Raul Rodriguez. The eclectic menu is inspired by old-school Florida and the Everglades - think wild game sausage, Frito pie, fried catfish, fried-green tomatoes, Everglades frogs legs, beer can chicken and a bar stocked with 30 bourbons. The fun is scheduled to begin Sunday, Nov 6.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo