Pork and poetry Friday
The O, Miami Poetry Festival kicks off at 7 p.m. Friday with Eating Our Words, a Cuban pig roast plus poetry reading by Tracy K. Smith at Boater’s Grill in Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne. Cost is $30 ($20 for students). includes the pig roast and buffet. Reserve at www.omiami.org.
- Outrageous desserts and American classics at Sugar Factory
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Burrito San rolls oversize sushi in downtown Miami
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine