Pork and poetry Friday
The O, Miami Poetry Festival kicks off at 7 p.m. Friday with Eating Our Words, a Cuban pig roast plus poetry reading by Tracy K. Smith at Boater’s Grill in Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne. Cost is $30 ($20 for students). includes the pig roast and buffet. Reserve at www.omiami.org.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Buckets of craft beer at Pubbelly in Miami Beach
- Two stars for Tap 79's affordable and comforting pub fare