Pork and poetry Friday
The O, Miami Poetry Festival kicks off at 7 p.m. Friday with Eating Our Words, a Cuban pig roast plus poetry reading by Tracy K. Smith at Boater’s Grill in Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne. Cost is $30 ($20 for students). includes the pig roast and buffet. Reserve at www.omiami.org.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now