Pork and poetry Friday
The O, Miami Poetry Festival kicks off at 7 p.m. Friday with Eating Our Words, a Cuban pig roast plus poetry reading by Tracy K. Smith at Boater’s Grill in Bill Baggs State Park on Key Biscayne. Cost is $30 ($20 for students). includes the pig roast and buffet. Reserve at www.omiami.org.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating