Porcão (finally!) opening Weds, April 2
"Farm to grill" steak and seafood in Mary Brickell Village
Brickell welcomes fresh flavor Wednesday, April 2 as Porcão opens in Mary Brickell Village. Helmed by executive chef Jeff O’Neill, the menu promises "Farm to grill" steak, seafood and veggies. Look for seasonal specialties, steakhouse favorites, vegetables, starches, sweets and a rolling raw bar cart. iPad-based menus highlight dishes like Atlantic mackerel escabeche, fisherman's stew, Wagyu cap steak and BBQ yam gratin. Pair with 75 wines by the glass or craft cocktails. 901 South Miami Ave, Miami; 305-779-2445.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami