Porcão (finally!) opening Weds, April 2
"Farm to grill" steak and seafood in Mary Brickell Village
Brickell welcomes fresh flavor Wednesday, April 2 as Porcão opens in Mary Brickell Village. Helmed by executive chef Jeff O’Neill, the menu promises "Farm to grill" steak, seafood and veggies. Look for seasonal specialties, steakhouse favorites, vegetables, starches, sweets and a rolling raw bar cart. iPad-based menus highlight dishes like Atlantic mackerel escabeche, fisherman's stew, Wagyu cap steak and BBQ yam gratin. Pair with 75 wines by the glass or craft cocktails. 901 South Miami Ave, Miami; 305-779-2445.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options