Porcão (finally!) opening Weds, April 2
"Farm to grill" steak and seafood in Mary Brickell Village
Brickell welcomes fresh flavor Wednesday, April 2 as Porcão opens in Mary Brickell Village. Helmed by executive chef Jeff O’Neill, the menu promises "Farm to grill" steak, seafood and veggies. Look for seasonal specialties, steakhouse favorites, vegetables, starches, sweets and a rolling raw bar cart. iPad-based menus highlight dishes like Atlantic mackerel escabeche, fisherman's stew, Wagyu cap steak and BBQ yam gratin. Pair with 75 wines by the glass or craft cocktails. 901 South Miami Ave, Miami; 305-779-2445.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida