Porcão (finally!) opening Weds, April 2
"Farm to grill" steak and seafood in Mary Brickell Village
Brickell welcomes fresh flavor Wednesday, April 2 as Porcão opens in Mary Brickell Village. Helmed by executive chef Jeff O’Neill, the menu promises "Farm to grill" steak, seafood and veggies. Look for seasonal specialties, steakhouse favorites, vegetables, starches, sweets and a rolling raw bar cart. iPad-based menus highlight dishes like Atlantic mackerel escabeche, fisherman's stew, Wagyu cap steak and BBQ yam gratin. Pair with 75 wines by the glass or craft cocktails. 901 South Miami Ave, Miami; 305-779-2445.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?