Popular wrestler John Cena returns to World Wrestling Entertainment event in Miami on Oct. 27
Will face South Florida's Alberto Del Rio for World title at AmericanAirlines Arena in pay-per-view wrestling event
After being sidelined with an arm injury, John Cena makes a return to World Wrestling Entertainment just in time for the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 27 at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami.
Cena challenges South Florida’s Alberto Del Rio for the World title as announced by SmackDown GM Vickie Guerrero.
In the main event, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton battle for the vacant WWE title in Hell in a Cell. HBK Shawn Michaels, who trained Bryan and is friends with WWE CEO Triple H, is the guest referee.
The Hell in a Cell is a 24-foot-high roofed cell (enclosed steel cage) structure surrounding the ring and ringside area. In a Hell in a Cell match, there are no disqualifications or countouts (also no escape). The only way to win Hell in a Cell is by pinfall or submission inside the ring.
In a special attraction, CM Punk faces Ryback with the maestro of the mouthpiece Paul Heyman.
Also of note:
• Miami and the AAA are a long-time host of WWE events including the first SmackDown of 2013, the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony during WrestleMania Week in 2012, the Raw after WrestleMania in 2012 and the Rock’s birthday on Raw in 2011. WWE Hell in a Cell is the first pay-per-view at the AAA since WWE’s Survivor Series in November 2010.
•WWE Hell in a Cell tickets are on sale via TicketMaster outlets, online and by phone as well as at the AAA box office. For more info click here.
See and Do
- Coconut Grove Saturday Organic Market
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Miami Famers Market Guide
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 22-24
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach