Ex-Norwegian plays Lincoln Road on Wednesday afternoon
Lincoln Road on Miami Beach will be the site for a pop-up concert on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
Bottled water evian is taking over and hosting a performance by local band Ex-Norwegian from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.. The Miami-based group will rock out on Lincoln Road between Lennox and Alton to help spread "Live young" spirit throughout fans and individuals in the area.
Expect plenty of evian water to be on hand, as well as some t-shirts promoting the those evian babies you've seen on television commercials.Sky Diving by exnorwegian
Music in Miami
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida
- Nu Deco Ensemble, Miami's 21st Century Orchestra, announces second season and it is massive
- Miami Latin funk band Suenalo to play free concert at Ball & Chain
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- 2016 Summer Music Concert Guide for South Florida
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday