Ex-Norwegian plays Lincoln Road on Wednesday afternoon
Lincoln Road on Miami Beach will be the site for a pop-up concert on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
Bottled water evian is taking over and hosting a performance by local band Ex-Norwegian from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.. The Miami-based group will rock out on Lincoln Road between Lennox and Alton to help spread "Live young" spirit throughout fans and individuals in the area.
Expect plenty of evian water to be on hand, as well as some t-shirts promoting the those evian babies you've seen on television commercials.Sky Diving by exnorwegian
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Joe Jonas talks DNCE, growing up Disney and his favorite place to party in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions