Ex-Norwegian plays Lincoln Road on Wednesday afternoon
Lincoln Road on Miami Beach will be the site for a pop-up concert on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
Bottled water evian is taking over and hosting a performance by local band Ex-Norwegian from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.. The Miami-based group will rock out on Lincoln Road between Lennox and Alton to help spread "Live young" spirit throughout fans and individuals in the area.
Expect plenty of evian water to be on hand, as well as some t-shirts promoting the those evian babies you've seen on television commercials.Sky Diving by exnorwegian
Music in Miami
- Max Raabe and the Palast Orchester bring vintage sounds to the Arsht Center
- Travie McCoy performs at the WGC Cadillac Championship this Saturday
- Virginia Key Grassroots Festival offers four days of music, camping, fun
- Charlie Wilson performs in Miami this Saturday
- Julio Iglesias, Latin lion in winter, sings Saturday at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Tessanne Chin talks 9 Mile Music Festival
- Andrea Bocelli serenades South Florida for Valentine's Day
- Global Cuba Fest offers new spectrum of music from the island
- Kurt Elling concert celebrates music’s creative minds
- Barry Manilow showing no signs of slowing down