Ex-Norwegian plays Lincoln Road on Wednesday afternoon
Lincoln Road on Miami Beach will be the site for a pop-up concert on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
Bottled water evian is taking over and hosting a performance by local band Ex-Norwegian from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.. The Miami-based group will rock out on Lincoln Road between Lennox and Alton to help spread "Live young" spirit throughout fans and individuals in the area.
Expect plenty of evian water to be on hand, as well as some t-shirts promoting the those evian babies you've seen on television commercials.Sky Diving by exnorwegian
Music in Miami
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says
- Phil Collins unable to sing Saturday night at his foundation’s gala on Miami Beach
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach