Pop that Cuvée: Hotel New Year's Guide...
So, you're still unsure where to pop that Cuvée for New Year's Eve? Check out this New Year's Hotel Guide...
For some, 2009 was a year of bounty, so if you got it like that, I say live it like that. Enter 2010 with Champagne dancing on your palate and truffles falling from your lips. This New Year's hotel guide is for you. You worked hard. You fought the good fight. 2010 is yours.
Where: Area 31 at Epic Hotel
When: Thursday, December 31st beginning at 7:30 p.m.
What: An Epic Evening
- Executive Chef John Critchley will prepare a five-course menu with wine pairings featuring fresh, local seafood and all natural meats.
- Welcome reception begins at 7:30 p.m.--features complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
- Guests will be seated at 9:30 p.m. for a five-course dinner followed by live music and a midnight Champagne toast.
- Each guest will receive individual candy box filled with truffles and Lapsong Suchong Tea Candies.
- The five-course, wine pairing dinner includes everything from oysters and caviar paired with a 2008 Mapema Sauvignon Blanc to a sparkling citrus, bitter almond and white chocolate paired with La Spinetta Moscato d’Asti. How Much? $150 per person.
Area 31 at Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 16th Floor, 305-424-5234.
Note: Open seating is available from 5:00 p.m. –7:00 p.m, and seating is limited to 150 people.
Where: The Setai
What: A Celebration for the Senses
When: Thursday, December 31st beginning at 8 p.m.
- Guests will be escorted into the courtyard while serenaded by a string ensemble, endless Champagne and hors d’oeuvres.
- Guests will indulge a six-course Grand Tasting Menu. Executive Chef Jonathan Wright's creations will be defined by Scottish smoked salmon, Maine lobster, Iberico ham, oysters, and dry aged beef.
- As midnight approaches, The New World Symphony will be joined by an array of musical expressions.
- Jazz artist Carmen Lundy will MC the countdown to midnight and perform a selection of her famed songs.
- Live musical performances will be from 8 p.m. -11 a.m; Cash bar from 11 p.m.-2:30 a.m.
How Much? $450 per person.
The Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-520-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami