Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
Top picks for Miami family fun
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Lots of fun on tap for the week…
Journey into the world of sea turtles at Haulover Beach, brush up on the dos and don’ts of infant & toddler sleep at Give Wink in North Miami, dive into a poolside screening of Planes at Grapeland Waterpark, play & save at Jungle Island’s $10 Neighbor Day special or snap your cutest picture of the summer at a lemonade stand mini photo shoot.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Feast on food trucks & music on Miami Beach, check out MiChiMu interactive storytime at South Shore library, celebrate the debut of American Girl’s BeForever, rock out with student bands at Southland Mall or check out a free screening of ET at Actors’ Playhouse.
DON’T MISS OUT ON CPR DAY MIAMI!
Book a free CPR class Saturday, Sept 6! Dade County Public Schools, Jackson Health System, University of Miami, American Heart Association, Red Cross and the Miami Herald have joined together to offer free CPR classes from 8am-5pm. The day is inspired by the story of a woman who saved her nephew’s life by giving him CPR in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the 836. You just might be your family’s next hero - get prepared. Click here to view locations & make your free reservation.
PARTY SPOTLIGHT: JAM WITH JAMIE
Jam out with a live singer/guitarist! Treat munchkins 1-6 to interactive and upbeat singing, dancing to the most popular tunes, shakers, scarves, puppets, parachute, bubbles and props galore. Jam with Jamie is a ticket to the ultimate birthday bash. Call 917-822-0186 or email email@example.com for details & reservations.
Want to add your business to the party list? Send us a note.
See and Do
- Public transportation in Miami is making moves
- 20 great parks, 20 great outings
- Cauley Square is a hidden gem in Miami
- Instagram photos that prove that Biscayne National Park is a dazzling gem
- Check out these 5 events during Downtown Art Days
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba