Pool Party Season Opens
The pool parties have returned to Miami, led by RX at Plunge atop the Gansevoort South
RX Pool Parties, South Beach’s top-rated weekly pool party, returns for its second year at Gansevoort South’s Plunge rooftop pool, bar & lounge on Saturday, April 24 from noon to 8 p.m.
The RX Pool Parties are notorious for being massively sexy and attracting a mix of celebs, socialities and seasoned party people – and all of it 16 floors above the ocean. So make sure wear your chic Miami pool attire (it’s required).
Spinning will be DJs Justin Sheppard and Joe Maz. For VIP Table/Cabana reservations email email@example.com
Hot tip: If you arrive before 3 p.m. and let the door staff know you are on DJ Justin Sheppard’s guestlist you will receive complimentary entry.
For scenes from last year, check out this gallery
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday
- Hardwell enjoying life atop the DJ world
- Things To Do In Miami This Weekend - March 27-29
- Winter Music madness, movies, and a selfless schlep for shoes!
- Quiz: How well do you know Miami Beach Nightlife?