Pool Party Season Opens
The pool parties have returned to Miami, led by RX at Plunge atop the Gansevoort South
RX Pool Parties, South Beach’s top-rated weekly pool party, returns for its second year at Gansevoort South’s Plunge rooftop pool, bar & lounge on Saturday, April 24 from noon to 8 p.m.
The RX Pool Parties are notorious for being massively sexy and attracting a mix of celebs, socialities and seasoned party people – and all of it 16 floors above the ocean. So make sure wear your chic Miami pool attire (it’s required).
Spinning will be DJs Justin Sheppard and Joe Maz. For VIP Table/Cabana reservations email email@example.com
Hot tip: If you arrive before 3 p.m. and let the door staff know you are on DJ Justin Sheppard’s guestlist you will receive complimentary entry.
For scenes from last year, check out this gallery
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned