Pool Party Season Opens
The pool parties have returned to Miami, led by RX at Plunge atop the Gansevoort South
RX Pool Parties, South Beach’s top-rated weekly pool party, returns for its second year at Gansevoort South’s Plunge rooftop pool, bar & lounge on Saturday, April 24 from noon to 8 p.m.
The RX Pool Parties are notorious for being massively sexy and attracting a mix of celebs, socialities and seasoned party people – and all of it 16 floors above the ocean. So make sure wear your chic Miami pool attire (it’s required).
Spinning will be DJs Justin Sheppard and Joe Maz. For VIP Table/Cabana reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot tip: If you arrive before 3 p.m. and let the door staff know you are on DJ Justin Sheppard’s guestlist you will receive complimentary entry.
For scenes from last year, check out this gallery
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party