Pool Party Season Opens
The pool parties have returned to Miami, led by RX at Plunge atop the Gansevoort South
RX Pool Parties, South Beach’s top-rated weekly pool party, returns for its second year at Gansevoort South’s Plunge rooftop pool, bar & lounge on Saturday, April 24 from noon to 8 p.m.
The RX Pool Parties are notorious for being massively sexy and attracting a mix of celebs, socialities and seasoned party people – and all of it 16 floors above the ocean. So make sure wear your chic Miami pool attire (it’s required).
Spinning will be DJs Justin Sheppard and Joe Maz. For VIP Table/Cabana reservations email email@example.com
Hot tip: If you arrive before 3 p.m. and let the door staff know you are on DJ Justin Sheppard’s guestlist you will receive complimentary entry.
For scenes from last year, check out this gallery
- "Treasures of the Hard Rock" features memorabilia from music legends
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Drinks and music in Miami, some for a noble cause
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 15-19
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12
- Abundant bubbly, a masquerade and Wynwood Radio
- Weekend Ticket - May 10-12
- Party Patrol - Miami - Cinco de Mayo Edition