Pool Party Season Opens
The pool parties have returned to Miami, led by RX at Plunge atop the Gansevoort South
RX Pool Parties, South Beach’s top-rated weekly pool party, returns for its second year at Gansevoort South’s Plunge rooftop pool, bar & lounge on Saturday, April 24 from noon to 8 p.m.
The RX Pool Parties are notorious for being massively sexy and attracting a mix of celebs, socialities and seasoned party people – and all of it 16 floors above the ocean. So make sure wear your chic Miami pool attire (it’s required).
Spinning will be DJs Justin Sheppard and Joe Maz. For VIP Table/Cabana reservations email email@example.com
Hot tip: If you arrive before 3 p.m. and let the door staff know you are on DJ Justin Sheppard’s guestlist you will receive complimentary entry.
For scenes from last year, check out this gallery
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff