Pool Party season arrives at the Perry South Beach
Bust out your bikini! The Perry South Beach kicks off pool party season this weekend.
The Perry South Beach – THE ROOFTOP POOL
2377 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Saturdays, Noon-8 p.m.
For guest list or VIP Table or Cabana reservations (strongly recommended), email email@example.com and for more information go to www.rxpoolparties.com
It’s that time of year again! You better get your body to the gym in overdrive and start tanning because South Beach’s #1 Pool Party is back! This weekend marks the return of RX Pool Parties on The Rooftop of The Perry Hotel South Beach.
This is one of the most talked about pool parties on the beach, it’s the place to be and seen where you can find celebs like Tara Reid, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Busta Rhymes, The Kardashians and many more. It’s the ultimate wet and wild way to spend your sunny Saturdays on South Beach.
To kick off the first month they have an amazing line-up in store. Saturday, be there for the Grand Opening festivities featuring music by special guest DJ George Acosta and resident Justin Sheppard starting at noon until 8pm. Enjoy rooftop views of the ocean while sipping savory cocktails and laying around in your hottest swimwear with Miami’s Elite.
To keep the festivities going, on Sunday head back to On the Rooftop at the Perry Hotel for a special Super Bowl Watch Party- Miami Style. Starting at 3pm, come in your fabulous beachwear, work on your tan, and enjoy special drink and appetizer specials to make this Super Bowl a memorable one. Come in a group and get the cabana package that includes 1 bottle of vodka, 2 Heineken Mini Kegs, 3 appetizers, and your own private cabana decked out with a TV for you to watch the game without missing a play.
Let’s re-cap; there’s going to be football all around, Heineken models walking around strutting their stuff, and it’s at a rooftop pool- now that’s a fabulous Game Day! To get in on the Super Bowl action and for more information on the specials email ROOFTOPMIAMI@TOGRP.com
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party