Pool Party season arrives at the Perry South Beach
Bust out your bikini! The Perry South Beach kicks off pool party season this weekend.
The Perry South Beach – THE ROOFTOP POOL
2377 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Saturdays, Noon-8 p.m.
For guest list or VIP Table or Cabana reservations (strongly recommended), email email@example.com and for more information go to www.rxpoolparties.com
It’s that time of year again! You better get your body to the gym in overdrive and start tanning because South Beach’s #1 Pool Party is back! This weekend marks the return of RX Pool Parties on The Rooftop of The Perry Hotel South Beach.
This is one of the most talked about pool parties on the beach, it’s the place to be and seen where you can find celebs like Tara Reid, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo, Busta Rhymes, The Kardashians and many more. It’s the ultimate wet and wild way to spend your sunny Saturdays on South Beach.
To kick off the first month they have an amazing line-up in store. Saturday, be there for the Grand Opening festivities featuring music by special guest DJ George Acosta and resident Justin Sheppard starting at noon until 8pm. Enjoy rooftop views of the ocean while sipping savory cocktails and laying around in your hottest swimwear with Miami’s Elite.
To keep the festivities going, on Sunday head back to On the Rooftop at the Perry Hotel for a special Super Bowl Watch Party- Miami Style. Starting at 3pm, come in your fabulous beachwear, work on your tan, and enjoy special drink and appetizer specials to make this Super Bowl a memorable one. Come in a group and get the cabana package that includes 1 bottle of vodka, 2 Heineken Mini Kegs, 3 appetizers, and your own private cabana decked out with a TV for you to watch the game without missing a play.
Let’s re-cap; there’s going to be football all around, Heineken models walking around strutting their stuff, and it’s at a rooftop pool- now that’s a fabulous Game Day! To get in on the Super Bowl action and for more information on the specials email ROOFTOPMIAMI@TOGRP.com
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival