Pool Parties at The Surfcomber
The Surfcomber has some great Pool Parties with DJ's Sander Kleinenberg, Pete Tong, Steve Lawler, Benny Benassi, and many more. Hot bods, great music, drinks everywhere; get into the spirit of WMC!
Doubtree Surfcomber Hotel
1717 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
When you think Winter Music Conference one thing that definitely comes to mind is the amazing pool parties going on at every hotel. Every which way you turn there are hot bodies everywhere dancing in tiny bathing suits to the sounds of the some of the most amazing DJ’s in the electronic music scene. It’s all about house, techno, electro; punch your fist in the air, blow your whistles, and let it all out. The energy is unstoppable. The fog machines, the mayhem, it’s something you can’t describe. People get lost in the music and fall into the beats as they pound through their chests and soar through their bodies.
This week the Surfcomber Hotel on South Beach has created a line-up that will have you shaking your assets from Thursday, March 25th straight through to Sunday, March 28th. The Surfcomber Pool Parties began in 2004 and since then have become the MUST ATTEND parties of the year. Who needs sleep, get your bikini, your swim trunks, and most don’t forget your shades; head to the Surfcomber.
All events start at 11am and go on till 11pm and you must be 21 to get in.
Thursday, March 25th- THIS IS…EVOLVE
- PACHA invades Miami as they present the THIS IS… EVOLVE event at the Surfcomber. This kick-off event will feature music by international superstars Victor Calderone and Sander Kleinenberg.
- Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com; ticket purchase cut-off time is 9pm on March 25th. Prices are $58 for general admission before 2pm and $75 for general admission all day long.
Friday, March 26th- *PETE’S PARTY*
- DJ Pete Tong is taking over and bringing all his friends to the Surfcomber for a day filled with intense dance music. Catch sets by world famous DJ’s Steve Lawler, Kaskade, James Zabiela, Mark Knight, Tiefschwarz, Chuckie, Afrojack, Joris Voorn, Aeroplane VS. Disco 3000, Heidi, and Nervo.
- Tickets available at WantTicktets.com; ticket purchase cut off time is 8am on March 26th. Prices are $91 for general admission; prices at the venue may increase as the day goes on.
Saturday, March 27th- 6th Annual Get Wet Pool Party
- This is one pool party you don’t want to miss this all day event features music by DJ Boris and Louis Corrales.
- Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am on March 27th. Prices are $74 for general admission all day long. The tickets for before 2pm have already sold out. Tickets at the door may increase due to the high demand.
Sunday, March 28th- The Official WMC 2010 Closing Party
- Talk about a party, there are no words to describe the WMC closing party at the Surfcomber. Rules, there are no rules, just party like there’s no tomorrow and dance non-stop. The line-up is outstanding; starting at 11am you’ll be dancing to music by the top DJ’s all over the world. Axwell, Benny Benassi, Funkagenda, Wally Lopez, Avicii, Davit Tort, Cedric Gervais, Rony Seikaly, Louis Puig, and Lazardi will all be rocking the house, or shall I say pool at the craziest pool party you can imagine.
- Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com; ticket purchase cut-off time is 8am on March 28th. Prices are $91 for general admission all day long. The tickets for before 2pm have already sold out for this event as well. Since this is the last party of WMC, the tickets at the door will most likely increase, and capacity will be met early on in the day. The earlier you get your tickets the better.
If you want to fully experience WMC, then you have to check out one of these pool parties, get your tickets now and prepare to be mesmerized by the people, the music, and the mayhem.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator