Pool @ Four Seasons
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL MIAMI
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-358-3535
A day pass to this two-acre, tropical sanctuary is $25 and includes a towel, frozen fruit, magazines and access to a large pool surrounded by cabanas, a Jacuzzi and a wading pool. The pool deck of this Brickell resort is on the seventh floor. Poolside Bahia, a bar and outside lounge area, overlooks an 18-foot water wall and stays open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The bar serves dishes like tuna tartar and a Miami Summer roll (a wrap of raw veggies with Thai dipping sauce). The day pass is available from Friday to Sunday from sunup to sundown. Cabanas are also available for rent for $150 and include a cocktail per person (up to four people are allowed), mineral water and a fruit platter.
-- KYLE TEAL
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'