Pool @ Four Seasons
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL MIAMI
1435 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-358-3535
A day pass to this two-acre, tropical sanctuary is $25 and includes a towel, frozen fruit, magazines and access to a large pool surrounded by cabanas, a Jacuzzi and a wading pool. The pool deck of this Brickell resort is on the seventh floor. Poolside Bahia, a bar and outside lounge area, overlooks an 18-foot water wall and stays open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The bar serves dishes like tuna tartar and a Miami Summer roll (a wrap of raw veggies with Thai dipping sauce). The day pass is available from Friday to Sunday from sunup to sundown. Cabanas are also available for rent for $150 and include a cocktail per person (up to four people are allowed), mineral water and a fruit platter.
-- KYLE TEAL
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell