The Falls location marks the innovative retail concept’s fourth location in Miami.
Fun. Polaroid. The sentiment and product are inseparable, so one can only expect the soon-to-open Polaroid Fotobar at The Falls to be anything but b-o-r-i-n-g. The Falls location marks the innovative retail concept’s fourth location in Miami.
For those who have yet to experience a Polaroid Fotobar, the store allows customers transform their favorite photos into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. There’s still that insatiable instant gratification aspect behind the brand as customers can choose to instantly print their picture in the format of the Polaroid classic border logo in five different sizes or they can select from a variety of materials to print their photo including canvas, metal, bamboo and more, which all ship within three days.
Awash in classic black and white hues, the Polaroid Fotobar is outfitted with clean lines and sleek furnishings. Framed photographs and project ideas adorn the walls for inspiration.
“More memorable photos are taken in Miami than probably anywhere else in this country. The opening of this location will allow people to liberate those unforgettable moments and photos from their cameras and smartphones, and create something special and physical to be displayed on their wall, desk or shelf,” Founder and CEO of Polaroid Fotobar Warren Struhl says.
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley