POC Modern American Cuisine opens in Village at Gulfstream Park
POC Modern is billed a "tapas-style take on high-end fare"
Modern American eats arrive at the VIllage at Gulfstream Park this season via POC Modern American Cuisine. Billed a "tapas-style take on high-end fare,” POC Modern features pan seared foie gras, butter poached lobster, tuna & prime beef tenderloin tartars and fennel braised pork belly. Chef Benjamin Huselton hails from Austin and worked with NYC-based chef David Burkey before moving to South Florida. Sushi chef Kevin Z (Nobu, Sushi Samba), rolls out POC fusion rolls (tempura shrimp roll with lobster salad, avocado and caviar) and other creative maki. 600 Silks Run, Suite 1210, Hallandale Beach; 954-391-7229 or visit www.pocrestaurants.com.
- The Atlantic Hotel opens two new restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale Beach on April 4
- Weston's D’Angelo Pizza launches 12 for $12 lunch special
- Tsukuro launches "Lucky You" happy hour
- BC Cafe hosts beer pairing dinner March 29
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Paula DaSilva hosts a three-month "Spring Awakening" brunch series at 3030 Ocean
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Bite into something new this Feb: Restaurant openings in Wynwood, Fort Lauderdale & Aventura
- Toast National Margarita Day Feb 22
- SAIA woos AIA marathoners with a Feb 16 feast