POC Modern American Cuisine opens in Village at Gulfstream Park
POC Modern is billed a "tapas-style take on high-end fare"
Modern American eats arrive at the VIllage at Gulfstream Park this season via POC Modern American Cuisine. Billed a "tapas-style take on high-end fare,” POC Modern features pan seared foie gras, butter poached lobster, tuna & prime beef tenderloin tartars and fennel braised pork belly. Chef Benjamin Huselton hails from Austin and worked with NYC-based chef David Burkey before moving to South Florida. Sushi chef Kevin Z (Nobu, Sushi Samba), rolls out POC fusion rolls (tempura shrimp roll with lobster salad, avocado and caviar) and other creative maki. 600 Silks Run, Suite 1210, Hallandale Beach; 954-391-7229 or visit www.pocrestaurants.com.
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- POC launches weekend brunch in Hallandale's Village at Gulfstream Park
- Bokampers opens 18,000-square-foot sports bar in Fort Lauderdale
- Fascino's brings new Italian flavors to Downtown Hollywood
- Trufflemania hits South Florida
- Chima celebrates Veteran's Day with free rodizio for veterans
- POC brings high-end modern American cooking and sushi to Village at Gulfstream Park
- Toast Steak 954's War of the Wines Oct 17
- French Spice Miami returns Oct 24 - Nov 15
- East meets West at Hollywood’s A La Turca