Asian fusion meets the buffet at POC
2121 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
The buffet hits the Gables as POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi opens on Ponce. POC (Ports of Call) blends Asian, American and European flavors. The buffet features over 40 selections of sushi, sashimi and hand rolls (think spicy tuna, avocado n’ wasabi and fire dragon); a raw bar with crab legs, oysters, clams and shrimp; a carving station with prime rib, churrasco and grilled veggies; a cold salad bar; and a hot bar with osso buco, citrus filet sole and more. A la carte and weekend brunch menus are also available.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel