Asian fusion meets the buffet at POC
The buffet hits the Gables as POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi opens on Ponce. POC (Ports of Call) blends Asian, American and European flavors. The buffet features over 40 selections of sushi, sashimi and hand rolls (think spicy tuna, avocado n’ wasabi and fire dragon); a raw bar with crab legs, oysters, clams and shrimp; a carving station with prime rib, churrasco and grilled veggies; a cold salad bar; and a hot bar with osso buco, citrus filet sole and more. A la carte and weekend brunch menus are also available.
2121 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood