Asian fusion meets the buffet at POC
The buffet hits the Gables as POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi opens on Ponce. POC (Ports of Call) blends Asian, American and European flavors. The buffet features over 40 selections of sushi, sashimi and hand rolls (think spicy tuna, avocado n’ wasabi and fire dragon); a raw bar with crab legs, oysters, clams and shrimp; a carving station with prime rib, churrasco and grilled veggies; a cold salad bar; and a hot bar with osso buco, citrus filet sole and more. A la carte and weekend brunch menus are also available.
2121 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week