Asian fusion meets the buffet at POC
2121 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
The buffet hits the Gables as POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi opens on Ponce. POC (Ports of Call) blends Asian, American and European flavors. The buffet features over 40 selections of sushi, sashimi and hand rolls (think spicy tuna, avocado n’ wasabi and fire dragon); a raw bar with crab legs, oysters, clams and shrimp; a carving station with prime rib, churrasco and grilled veggies; a cold salad bar; and a hot bar with osso buco, citrus filet sole and more. A la carte and weekend brunch menus are also available.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's