Thanksgiving Dinner To Go
So you want to go out for Thanksgiving dinner? Miami's Mandarin Hotel is preparing it for you.
So, you’re not Paula Dean or Kevin Gillespie (cute, chubby, red-headed, southern chef on Top Chef Las Vegas). And no matter how much you try, your mash potatoes just don’t taste like grandma’s. No worries. The Mandarin is hooking up a Thanksgiving spread, so toss out the recipes and bask in someone else's culinary glory.
Thanksgiving To Go:
• Oven roasted organic turkey (10-12 lbs.)
• Giblet gravy
• Chestnut and cornbread dressing
• Yukon gold mashed potatoes
• Sweet potato flan with vanilla and orange
• Kabocha squash and corn chowder
• Green beans and baby carrots
• Cranberry orange chutney
• Whole pumpkin pie
Turkeys-to-go must be pre-ordered by Monday, November 23rd. You can pick-up the meal at Cafe Sambal. Serves 4 to 6 people for $250.
Thanksgiving at Café Sambal:
Family-style dinner for two includes everything in the above menu. Dinner is available from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. The cost is $50 per two people, and it includes one glass of house wine or a cocktail.
If you’re looking for a less-lethal, more genteel Thanksgiving experience, check out Azul’s menu:
Tuna Sashimi, Butternut Squash “Ceviche,” Peruvian chilies
Foie Gras Torchon, Sweet ‘N’ Sour Apple Jam, Walnut Toast
Miso Marinated Black Cod, Black Truffle Consommé, Bok Choy, Shimeji Mushrooms Fourth Course Organic Turkey Ballotine and Traditional Accompaniments
WhiteChocolate Pistachio Parfait, Pumpkin Bread, Cranberry Tapioca and Praline Sorbet
Thanksgiving Dinner is available from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and costs $85 per person.
Mandarin Oriental Miami 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8386.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release