Thanksgiving Dinner To Go
So you want to go out for Thanksgiving dinner? Miami's Mandarin Hotel is preparing it for you.
So, you’re not Paula Dean or Kevin Gillespie (cute, chubby, red-headed, southern chef on Top Chef Las Vegas). And no matter how much you try, your mash potatoes just don’t taste like grandma’s. No worries. The Mandarin is hooking up a Thanksgiving spread, so toss out the recipes and bask in someone else's culinary glory.
Thanksgiving To Go:
• Oven roasted organic turkey (10-12 lbs.)
• Giblet gravy
• Chestnut and cornbread dressing
• Yukon gold mashed potatoes
• Sweet potato flan with vanilla and orange
• Kabocha squash and corn chowder
• Green beans and baby carrots
• Cranberry orange chutney
• Whole pumpkin pie
Turkeys-to-go must be pre-ordered by Monday, November 23rd. You can pick-up the meal at Cafe Sambal. Serves 4 to 6 people for $250.
Thanksgiving at Café Sambal:
Family-style dinner for two includes everything in the above menu. Dinner is available from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. The cost is $50 per two people, and it includes one glass of house wine or a cocktail.
If you’re looking for a less-lethal, more genteel Thanksgiving experience, check out Azul’s menu:
Tuna Sashimi, Butternut Squash “Ceviche,” Peruvian chilies
Foie Gras Torchon, Sweet ‘N’ Sour Apple Jam, Walnut Toast
Miso Marinated Black Cod, Black Truffle Consommé, Bok Choy, Shimeji Mushrooms Fourth Course Organic Turkey Ballotine and Traditional Accompaniments
WhiteChocolate Pistachio Parfait, Pumpkin Bread, Cranberry Tapioca and Praline Sorbet
Thanksgiving Dinner is available from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and costs $85 per person.
Mandarin Oriental Miami 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8386.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer