Playne Jane Promo
To celebrate the brand’s five-year anniversary, the store is offering customers 10 percent off their entire purchase during the month of February.
As the rest of the country is devoured in snow, we here in sunny South Florida are experiencing warmer temps.
What's that mean?
It's vibrantly colored romper and jumpsuit season!
Scoop yours up at North Miami's Playne Jane boutique. In fact, to celebrate her brand’s five-year anniversary throughout the entire month of February, owner Martha Hernandez is offering customers 10 percent off their entire purchase.
The designer's Spring collection just launched and can be best described as Palm Beach-meets-Saturday Night Fever.
Boogie on over.
2172 1/2 NE 123rd St., North Miami
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open