PLAY<p />3 p.m.<p
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Rising’s production of “ Romeo & Juliet,” one of the Bard’s most fam...
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Rising’s production of “ Romeo & Juliet,” one of the Bard’s most famous - and romantic - plays. Free. Flamingo Park, Meridian Avenue and 12th Street, Miami Beach; 305-673-7577.
Violinist Gil Morgentstern’s Reflections Series continues with “Restless Journeys,” with music by Ernest Chausson, Erwin Schulhoff, Bedrich Smetana, Chopin and more. Morgentstern is accompanied by pianist Jonathan Feldman. $15-$25. Bass Art Museum, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530.
Cuban duo Gema Y Pavel, whose eclectic music is influenced by Chick Corea and Caetano Veloso, performs Cuban trovas and boleros and modern rock. $18-$25. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miiami Beach; 305-674-1040.
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach