PLAY<p />3 p.m.<p
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Rising’s production of “ Romeo & Juliet,” one of the Bard’s most fam...
Get a head start on Valentine’s Day with your sweetie by catching Ground Up & Rising’s production of “ Romeo & Juliet,” one of the Bard’s most famous - and romantic - plays. Free. Flamingo Park, Meridian Avenue and 12th Street, Miami Beach; 305-673-7577.
Violinist Gil Morgentstern’s Reflections Series continues with “Restless Journeys,” with music by Ernest Chausson, Erwin Schulhoff, Bedrich Smetana, Chopin and more. Morgentstern is accompanied by pianist Jonathan Feldman. $15-$25. Bass Art Museum, 2100 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7530.
Cuban duo Gema Y Pavel, whose eclectic music is influenced by Chick Corea and Caetano Veloso, performs Cuban trovas and boleros and modern rock. $18-$25. Colony Theater, 1040 Lincoln Rd., Miiami Beach; 305-674-1040.
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick