Playboy Club at SET
Celebrate the Playboy Club's 50th Anniversary with sounds from DJ Ross One, Sub Zero, Konflikt and Damaged Goods.
This week the sexiest party is coming to SET nightclub on South Beach. It’s all about the bunnies as Playboy is throwing the ultimate 50-year anniversary celebration. They’re throwing 50 amazing parties across the globe to celebrate 50 amazing years of the Playboy Club and the iconic Playboy Bunny.
The famous Playboy Club first opened its doors in Chicago on February 29, 1960 with gorgeous ladies dressed in Bunny Costumes serving drinks to a very exclusive, members-only crowd. Some of the biggest names in entertainment such as Bette Midler, Ray Charles, Dizzy Gillespie, Bill Cosby, Jay Leno, and many more came from all over the world to perform at the privileged establishment.
The one and only true Playboy, Hugh Hefner, thought of the idea of the Playboy club from the infamous Gaslight Clubs of the 1950’s and by 1960 his vision became a reality. He opened clubs in Europe, the Philippines, all over the US, with casinos in his clubs in the UK.
Now 50 years since the opening of it’s first club, the Playboy family is embarking on a worldwide tour of 50 cities to party it up and Thursday, June 10 they’re making a stop in one of the hottest party cities in the world - Miami. To keep the evening hype and moving, DJ’s Ross One along with Sub Zero, Konflikt and Damaged Goods will take charge of the turntables, dropping the best in house, electro, and techno.
This may be the steamiest party of the year with all the voluptuous Playmates living it up in honor of this remarkable milestone. The Opium Group family has made sure to make this an unforgettable evening, pimping out the venue with jumbo, Bunny-themed visuals, balloon floats, and (the best part) the waitresses and dancers will all be donned in sexy Bunny-inspired costumes.
Don’t miss what will be one of the most talked about parties this summer season. Admission prices are $25 at the door, or for VIP information check PlayboyClub50.com or Setmiami.com. Dress code will be strictly enforced, and expect an extra selective door policy to make sure the Who’s Who of Miami make it to this grand fiesta. Doors open at 11 p.m. and I suggest you arrive early to avoid all the madness that will be outside with people trying to get in.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood