Planet Fashion TV
The Miami-based channel covers international fashion weeks and focuses on design and even electronics, cars, music and travel.
Can’t get enough of Project Runway and The Rachel Zoe Project? Then, listen up: There’s a Miami-based spin on style programming and it’s called Planet Fashion TV.
Think of Planet Fashion TV as the go-to TV show series for scoping out the latest global trends. The channel covers international fashion weeks and focuses on design. Not limited to wrappings and trappings of trends, the show includes the latest in electronics, cars, music and travel.
“The goal of Planet Fashion TV is to not just be a source of entertainment but to also be a platform for launching and promoting cool brands,” Executive Producer and Editor Celia Evans says.
The online magazine is an offshoot of the show and just launched this past May to coincide with Planet Fashion TV’s annual promotional event at the Cannes Film Festival. The event brings trending designers collections out for a runway fashion show for celebrities, press and buyers.
The team intends to continue releasing behind-the-scenes of their coverage of the European fashion weeks and other stories. “I think everyone always loves the story behind the story,” Evans adds.
Something tells us Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum and Rachel Zoe would approve.
Planet Fashion TV
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills