Planet Fashion TV
The Miami-based channel covers international fashion weeks and focuses on design and even electronics, cars, music and travel.
Can’t get enough of Project Runway and The Rachel Zoe Project? Then, listen up: There’s a Miami-based spin on style programming and it’s called Planet Fashion TV.
Think of Planet Fashion TV as the go-to TV show series for scoping out the latest global trends. The channel covers international fashion weeks and focuses on design. Not limited to wrappings and trappings of trends, the show includes the latest in electronics, cars, music and travel.
“The goal of Planet Fashion TV is to not just be a source of entertainment but to also be a platform for launching and promoting cool brands,” Executive Producer and Editor Celia Evans says.
The online magazine is an offshoot of the show and just launched this past May to coincide with Planet Fashion TV’s annual promotional event at the Cannes Film Festival. The event brings trending designers collections out for a runway fashion show for celebrities, press and buyers.
The team intends to continue releasing behind-the-scenes of their coverage of the European fashion weeks and other stories. “I think everyone always loves the story behind the story,” Evans adds.
Something tells us Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum and Rachel Zoe would approve.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project