Small plates hit downtown Fort Lauderdale via PL8 Kitchen
Small plates hit downtown Ft Lauderdale this season courtesy of PL8 Kitchen & Side Bar. The Himmarshee Village eatery features an eclectic, affordable menu helmed by chef Brandon Whitestone (Chef Allen’s). Highlights include rock shrimp bruschetta, bratwurst sliders (pictured), Korean short ribs and a sunny side up brick oven pizza. Eat & drink for less at happy hour Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm and Fridays 5-8pm.
PL8 kitchen & Side Bar
210 SW 2 St, Fort Lauderdale
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef