Small plates hit downtown Fort Lauderdale via PL8 Kitchen
Small plates hit downtown Ft Lauderdale this season courtesy of PL8 Kitchen & Side Bar. The Himmarshee Village eatery features an eclectic, affordable menu helmed by chef Brandon Whitestone (Chef Allen’s). Highlights include rock shrimp bruschetta, bratwurst sliders (pictured), Korean short ribs and a sunny side up brick oven pizza. Eat & drink for less at happy hour Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm and Fridays 5-8pm.
PL8 kitchen & Side Bar
210 SW 2 St, Fort Lauderdale
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week