Small plates hit downtown Fort Lauderdale via PL8 Kitchen
PL8 kitchen & Side Bar
210 SW 2 St, Fort Lauderdale
Small plates hit downtown Ft Lauderdale this season courtesy of PL8 Kitchen & Side Bar. The Himmarshee Village eatery features an eclectic, affordable menu helmed by chef Brandon Whitestone (Chef Allen’s). Highlights include rock shrimp bruschetta, bratwurst sliders (pictured), Korean short ribs and a sunny side up brick oven pizza. Eat & drink for less at happy hour Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm and Fridays 5-8pm.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?