Small plates hit downtown Fort Lauderdale via PL8 Kitchen
PL8 kitchen & Side Bar
210 SW 2 St, Fort Lauderdale
Small plates hit downtown Ft Lauderdale this season courtesy of PL8 Kitchen & Side Bar. The Himmarshee Village eatery features an eclectic, affordable menu helmed by chef Brandon Whitestone (Chef Allen’s). Highlights include rock shrimp bruschetta, bratwurst sliders (pictured), Korean short ribs and a sunny side up brick oven pizza. Eat & drink for less at happy hour Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm and Fridays 5-8pm.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining