Small plates hit downtown Fort Lauderdale via PL8 Kitchen
PL8 kitchen & Side Bar
210 SW 2 St, Fort Lauderdale
Small plates hit downtown Ft Lauderdale this season courtesy of PL8 Kitchen & Side Bar. The Himmarshee Village eatery features an eclectic, affordable menu helmed by chef Brandon Whitestone (Chef Allen’s). Highlights include rock shrimp bruschetta, bratwurst sliders (pictured), Korean short ribs and a sunny side up brick oven pizza. Eat & drink for less at happy hour Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm and Fridays 5-8pm.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami